Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I hope they are the elites, but the prices are wrong, theres no volt in the elites, and it doesn't say elite on the calendar.

Had Lebrons son not worn those lime and grey atrocities no one would be interested in them, they're frigging moisture drying. I'm dryer than an Ethiopians legs playing kick ball in some buck wheat.

Last edited:
I hope they are the elites, but the prices are wrong, theres no volt in the elites, and it doesn't say elite on the calendar.
^
THIS

END has the price marked as 139 GBP which is nowhere near the price of what they charge for Elites. So unless the price is wrong on the calendar, it can't be the Blue Elites releasing on 23rd

Had Lebrons son not worn those lime and grey atrocities no one would be interested in them, they're frigging moisture drying. I'm dryer than an Ethiopians legs playing kick ball in some buck wheat.

Even with his son wearing them, I don't think anyone is interested. They are weak and dry as you put it

Last edited:
How can you even correlate the 2

Those shoes are trash period, Brons son wearing em has nothing to do with people wanting them 

How can you even correlate the 2

Those shoes are trash period, Brons son wearing em has nothing to do with people wanting them 
Soldiers are trash but as soon Lebron dropped high points in them people were interested, anyway this isn't up for discussion my opinions stands.

Still shows sizes still available.
nah, 23phorlife  had a 20% off code for nba store that he was giving away and i missed it by 1 second 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Soldiers are trash but as soon Lebron dropped high points in them people were interested, anyway this isn't up for discussion my opinions stands.

I was seriously thinking about IDing a pair styled after his 61pt game PE :x :lol: Caught up in the moment

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom