Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
[COLOR=#Red]Not sure if this has been mentioned,[/COLOR], but Finishline has a restock of the Lebron XI ASG. Various sizes left.

This part had me weak....
Speaking of All Star Game. Glad it's in NYC this year. All the asg related kicks are gonna be fire, I think. Better be. I will eat well too knowing we will have large quantities of damn near everything.

What is the metallic luster colorway?
it's the blue elite, the 23 is gearing up to be one of those wkends
laugh.gif
 so far we got Lebron Elite, AJ1KO b-royal, Kobe 9 ext Black snake, Air tech ch hybd washed denim, i'm sure some others will pop up  

Not sure if this has been mentioned,, but Finishline has a restock of the Lebron XI ASG. Various sizes left.
This part had me weak....
Speaking of All Star Game. Glad it's in NYC this year. All the asg related kicks are gonna be fire, I think. Better be. I will eat well too knowing we will have large quantities of damn near everything.
if they release as many as this yr everyone will eat regardless of whether you live in NYC or Boise, Idaho
roll.gif

@Gordonson  my bad fam

Last edited:

laugh.gif
 so far we got Lebron Elite, AJ1KO b-royal, Kobe 9 ext Black snake, Air tech ch hybd washed denim, i'm sure some others will pop up  
unfortunately not the b-royal....some weak canvas sport blue mock up

laugh.gif
unfortunately not the b-royal....some weak canvas sport blue mock up
I thought KO meant canvas styling?

What is the metallic luster colorway?
The grey and volt Lebron's.
I stand corrected:  Nike Lebron 11 Metallic Luster/Volt/Ice
mean.gif
 they thought this would be a better idea than the blue elite and wait it doesn't say elite on the FTL release calendar
indifferent.gif

I thought KO meant canvas styling?

I stand corrected:  Nike Lebron 11 Metallic Luster/Volt/Ice
mean.gif
 they thought this would be a better idea than the blue elite and wait it doesn't say elite on the FTL release calendar
indifferent.gif
yeah..i just meant it's some sport blue color...maybe since the AJ6 sport blue comes out soon..

so im guessing the all star lineup will be the 29, kobe 9 elite high, lebron 12, kd 7? If so idk if colorways can even save the 29, the kobe 9, or the kd7 honestly this might be one of the weakest years for the all star lineup truthfully speaking.

so im guessing the all star lineup will be the 29, kobe 9 elite high, lebron 12, kd 7? If so idk if colorways can even save the 29, the kobe 9, or the kd7 honestly this might be one of the weakest years for the all star lineup truthfully speaking.

It would be the Kobe 10, not the 9.

didn't the 9 just drop already? They had like what 7 high cw total and they are plowing through low options as well. You think we are getting the kobe 10 so soon?

The Kobe 9 released this past February... the ASG 'Devotion' was the second colorway released, behind the 'Masterpiece'.

The Kobe 10 will debut in February 2015, right around the All Star Game.

The 9s dropped back in February. By ASG weekend next February it'll be a full year. Wouldn't be too soon at all.
The Kobe 9 released this past February... the ASG 'Devotion' was the second colorway released, behind the 'Masterpiece'.

The Kobe 10 will debut in February 2015, right around the All Star Game.
stand corrected then guess we will see what the ASG lineup looks like but i don't have much hope for it based off the models that will be included sadly. 

Back
Top Bottom