Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Those blue elites will sit. Hell all of the elites have, except the SE and we know why those didn't.

Still amazes me that being sold together and labeled a "Champ Pack" makes the shoes worth multiples. Will never understand that hype mentality because it has zero bearing on how the shoe looks.
When they add special words.. it increases the value.. NRG.. QS.. PE.. and LE typically raises "enviromental" value.

Wtl should be plentiful
.......based on.......?

Hell we all know Nike looks at this group. Judging from the thirst for them in here..i woudnt release them even at the WTKD numbers. Hopefully they are plentiful but...after the some of these recent release numbers and estimates, i cant see it happening. 

Ordered the Acid Lion's from Finishline on Monday and it still says processing.

Is this usual from them or is my order about to get canceled?

Going to get cancelled. From my experience, If it isn't fulfilled in 48 hrs it's going to get cancelled. Your order is probably being passed around to stores and everybody is saying no.

Dumbass eBay seller held my money for damn near a week and refunded me for the Elite SEs. Said he got a better offer locally. Smh

If you didn't agree to cancel the transaction, he still gets hit with the 10% eBay fee. Doesn't look like a better deal for him now does it?
He didn't even send a transaction cancellation request. Must be a noob seller. He'll realize it when he gets his eBay monthly statement. Still won't cancel.

He didn't even send a transaction cancellation request. Must be a noob seller. He'll realize it when he gets his eBay monthly statement. Still won't cancel.
lol thats true. An experience ebay seller would have the account setup where if a payment isn't made by the bidder than it opens up a case in a couple of days and then the ebay fee is returned if the buyer never responds. 

lol thats true. An experience ebay seller would have the account setup where if a payment isn't made by the bidder than it opens up a case in a couple of days and then the ebay fee is returned if the buyer never responds. 

What? The buyer paid. Seller didn't ship. Just refunded.

He deserves to get hit with the fee. Hope you can find another pair on the low. They look fire in peoples pics and vids. Def grew on me.

He deserves to get hit with the fee. Hope you can find another pair on the low. They look fire in peoples pics and vids. Def grew on me.

Been wanting to wear my pair but I've been having a hard time putting them on.

Back
Top Bottom