Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I know it's probably a long shot but anyone know of anywhere that still has acid lions (pref. size 10-10.5) in stock?

Contacted a ebay seller about the SE lows he had listed at $425 with a best offer option. I was just testing the water and asked him for 350 paypal, he countered 400 paypal. Now I'm pretty sure he would have accepted my 400 offer which is only 25 off his original asking price, which he would have gotten 360 after ebay fees. I started to pay the 400 out of spite just so would loose the extra 40 just for trying to burn me on a PayPal invoice

If lebron shoes are dependent on who far he gets in the playoffs, the XII ain't gonna be worth much. As of right now, Kyrie should not be considered a part of the "Big Three".
Once Love is traded, there will be a "Big Two" and Varejao. I do enjoy Kyrie's scoring, but that's all he has. His scoring be diminish greatly with L and L shooting.
Lebron XIII or XIV would be more valued for distance towards NBA Finals.

I got a feeling you lost a bet. And the wager was you had to buy EVERY Lebron XI released. Cause it don't matter how horrid a colorway, you the first to claim instacop. There's no way your actually liking everything.

:rofl:
I just like the Lebron XI. I'm also seeing dudes in the KD VII thread planning on buying as many pairs of the KD VII they can get their hands on.

Contacted a ebay seller about the SE lows he had listed at $425 with a best offer option. I was just testing the water and asked him for 350 paypal, he countered 400 paypal. Now I'm pretty sure he would have accepted my 400 offer which is only 25 off his original asking price, which he would have gotten 360 after ebay fees. I started to pay the 400 out of spite just so would loose the extra 40 just for trying to burn me on a PayPal invoice

I hate sellers like this! Not enough common sense to realize that a Paypal deal helps them because no eBay fees. I just attribute it to them not normally doing shoe business.

I hate sellers like this! Not enough common sense to realize that a Paypal deal helps them because no eBay fees. I just attribute it to them not normally doing shoe business.

That's not always 100 % true. If someone has low feedback I will refuse to do an invoice even if it means breaking even through eBay. Not that his situation was the case but there's too many shisty people who buy shoes anymore. People not paying, trying to send back fakes after getting real pairs. It's becoming more and more of a chore to sell anymore.

Last edited:
The polka dots can get hate, but I have a feeling these won't be easy to get for the two of us (so far) that want them in here.  Hopefully I'm wrong though....but it seems like Nike is just spitting out whatever leftovers they have. 

it help the buyer and he will basically get the same amount but then he realized it and raised his asking price

Last edited:
The blue elites are cool. I like the blue and silver but I don't fool with that candycane pattern on the toe box.

Those blue elites will sit. Hell all of the elites have, except the SE and we know why those didn't.

Still amazes me that being sold together and labeled a "Champ Pack" makes the shoes worth multiples. Will never understand that hype mentality because it has zero bearing on how the shoe looks.

Dumbass eBay seller held my money for damn near a week and refunded me for the Elite SEs. Said he got a better offer locally. Smh

If you didn't agree to cancel the transaction, he still gets hit with the 10% eBay fee. Doesn't look like a better deal for him now does it?

Dang missed out on that Sports Authority deal for the Acid Lions, looks like they are all gone.  
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom