• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
OH!!!

and the way things are going now Bob you beta hit the money dance AFTER you check out :lol: if you do before you will get cart jacked :lol: :lol: :lol:

b82119f8b9f6372428b93864f9f78826.400x225x80.gif

and that Schmurda dance AIN'T NOTHING but a re-hash of yo mama and aunties used to dance when some Parliament or OJs came on.... these youngins gotta chill.

Ebay.
Pretty limited. The store that I got my elites from only had like 3 of the elite version.
He is not talking about the red hat with the lion jewel. He is talking about the floral/multicolor hat I have. Reds seem to be in all the footlockers I have been to at least here in nyc.

digital underground? Humpty Hump ?

and I mean he was before mine too but er'body know the Dougie come from Doug E. Fresh.....

I hear you, but these guys were definitely before my time, late 80s early 90s I was probably still playing with action figures and the extent of music to me was probably the sesame street theme song

Haven't been in this thread in a bout 2 weeks anyone care to summarize what I missed? gatorbeltsnpattiemelts gatorbeltsnpattiemelts your really good at this, care to help a brother out with a recent recap of what's been going on as well as if your still fabulous or not? :nerd:

The one thing I do know is if I cop WTL's on RD before I check out I'm a be at the register like .....

iojzySx4lXBjz.gif
Iron man elites seemed to be easier to cop that multi-colors
it went from the almost champs pack to the Cramp pack, and Sneakermane has posted his set at least 2-3 times
#FREEROBINTHICKE cuz he got permabanned
Acid lions are the hottest low
Blake and one other person give a **** about the polka dot lows releasing
Ppl tryna throw others off they scent by claiming they are out of the race for WTLs (but they lying)
FNL resotcked Gumbo All-stars and the link was posted on like 10 consecutive pages; all with ppl saying "hey look it guys, did you see that…. "
Acid Lions were available for 137 shipped via sports authority

AND I'M STILL FABULOUS!!!
View media item 1072703

:lol: :lol: :lol: HAPPENS EVERY HYPE RELEASE. I DOUBT ANYONE REALLY BELIEVES IT THOUGH.

and I mean he was before mine too but er'body know the Dougie come from Doug E. Fresh.....

I hear you, but these guys were definitely before my time, late 80s early 90s I was probably still playing with action figures and the extent of music to me was probably the sesame street theme song

The point is that there was never a period of hip hop where dudes weren't dancing son, you just wanted to soubd too cool for something :lol:

Ebay.
Pretty limited. The store that I got my elites from only had like 3 of the elite version.
He is not talking about the red hat with the lion jewel. He is talking about the floral/multicolor hat I have. Reds seem to be in all the footlockers I have been to at least here in nyc.
just post the FTL/HOH upc code and he can go into his local FTL and order it, I did it for the se red/gold hat

The point is that there was never a period of hip hop where dudes weren't dancing son, you just wanted to soubd too cool for something
laugh.gif
even Pac and Diddy danced

I was finally able to track down and scoop a pair of superhero elites for $195shipped

Last edited:
The point is that there was never a period of hip hop where dudes weren't dancing son, you just wanted to soubd too cool for something :lol:

Uh ok, tough guy. Said I never listened to rappers who had their own dance, didn't say anything about time period. Maybe you should learn to read before acting hard on the net e-thug

The point is that there was never a period of hip hop where dudes weren't dancing son, you just wanted to soubd too cool for something
laugh.gif
Uh ok, tough guy. Said I never listened to rappers who had their own dance, didn't say anything about time period. Maybe you should learn to read before acting hard on the net e-thug
All of that is how your acting, it may be hard to see but he was joking around with you and meant no harm.

The topic wasn't even that serious.

How is dude mad cuz HE slipped up on HIS hiphop history....

the point we're trying to make is that rappers having their own dance is in the BLOOD on the culture. If anything, that period where rappers took themselves too seriously and didn't dance was an anomaly, not this dude who has his own dance.

Not about being tough, just letting you know bobby schmurda ain't as far off as you think. Nor is he any LESS of a true hip hop artist cuz he has a dance and isn't afraid to display it. You kinda came off like "oh I'm too thorough to listen to cats who have their own dance"...

Back
Top Bottom