Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I like them too and all but they are severely overpriced.
Truth!

This has been stated many times, nobody agrees with any of the past/present Elite price hikes, but at least with the 9 and 10 you got carbon fiber and in the case of the 10 to some people, increased comfort and stability.

I like the Elite XI (Hero, black, SE) but let's be real...stripped down posite, ZERO carbon fiber, and while not uncomfortable to me, my regular XI's feel better.

With the 9 and 10 you could kinda shrug it off cuz of "upgrades" but to say the SE isn't over priced...not only are you drinking Nike's Kool-Aid, but the Kool-aid past it's expiration date, poison. :smh:

Every single sneaker over $120 is over priced, these shoes aren't expensive to put together. Some sneakers you kind of justify paying $169 but over $200 is ridiculous.

I pay over $200 all the time, but I couldn't agree with this more.

Never have I picked up a shoe over $120 and said "...oh really, that's all y'all want for it?!?!"

I walk away from almost all my sneaker transactions trying to forget how much I just spent :lol:

Every single sneaker over $120 is over priced, these shoes aren't expensive to put together. Some sneakers you kind of justify paying $169 but over $200 is ridiculous.

I pay over $200 all the time, but I couldn't agree with this more.

Never have I picked up a shoe over $120 and said "...oh really, that's all y'all want for it?!?!"

I walk away from almost all my sneaker transactions trying to forget how much I just spent :lol:
:lol: It hurts sometimes, I think that's why I like ewings so much, the quality is on point and they're under $120. Nearly all of my 11s were under retail, only paid full price for the GatorKings.

These are an amazing sneaker and not over priced.

View media item 1123271

They do something a $100 pair of sneakers don't?
Funny you say that, retro Nikes which were worn by the majority of players in the 80s/90s/00s for the most part are under $140 and they served their purpose, somewhere along the line people got it twisted that you have to wear the most expensive shoes to perform great. Maybe it's a trend issue, more expensive your shoes are the better they are.

Last edited:
Richard's canceled my order yesterday...I guess getting a pair of Aways just isn't in the cards for me at this time.

Funny you say that, retro Nikes which were worn by the majority of players in the 80s/90s/00s for the most part are under $140 and they served their purpose, somewhere along the line people got it twisted that you have to wear the most expensive shoes to perform great. Maybe it's a trend issue, more expensive your shoes are the better they are.

you know people equate price to quality. "It wouldn't cost thus much if it wasn't the best"

yall wildin today

They do something a $100 pair of sneakers don't?
Supposedly They make yours hands tremor. So far the myth has only been confirmed by a hypebeast.
roll.gif
yall still wildin on dude

So im guessing the HYPER CRIMSON's are sold out everywhere?
Or can someone point me in the right direction.
Looking for a size 9 if they fit normally.

Back
Top Bottom