Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Now we've seen everything, Nike's got people chasing down trucks for some shoes haha.
nike got grown folks doing this

and this
mean.gif

roll.gif

@aj1223  did they have Jordans and Drake music playing
laugh.gif

Last edited:
bruh id chase that truck down if it were selling those loser lows for retail smh how does nike think of this **** lmfao

VegetableLasagna VegetableLasagna we don't need courtesy of IcySole in here. Read the damn thread. The release of those blue elites, the volt pair, and the polka dot lows (all 8/23) has been in this thread since like last Tuesday. Prices and all.

Last edited:
@kicksareforever we don't need courtesy of IcySole in here. Read the damn thread. The release of those blue elites, the volt pair, and the polka dot lows (all 8/23) has been in this thread since like last Tuesday. Prices and all.
Well I just found out myself, don't have time to read through all the pages. Plus it was more about the detailed photos, thought they posted some great shots. But I am glad you have found a preoccupation as a passionate goaltender for redundant info on a sneaker forum. Kudos. We need more members like you. 
laugh.gif

Well I just found out myself, don't have time to read through all the pages. Plus it was more about the detailed photos, thought they posted some great shots. But I am glad you have found a preoccupation as a passionate goaltender for redundant info on a sneaker forum. Kudos. We need more members like you. :lol:

I think his point was, icysole doesn't need any credit in this thread, considering most of his "insider info" comes directly from this thread, even if it's something completely inaccurate.

Back
Top Bottom