Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I think his point was, icysole doesn't need any credit in this thread, considering most of his "insider info" comes directly from this thread, even if it's something completely inaccurate.
Now this would be the proper way to respond to a less-enlightened poster. I kind of figured it was a knock on icysole, doesn't mean he didn't give me a dickhead response. Thank you.

where are the people that were claiming the "Acid lions" had 3m on the swoosh? how did this idea get started anyway clearly it was never 3m

I am honestly kind of shocked at how few Loser Lows there are on the bay. I saw more Forging Irons and 2K14s in my size.

Well I just found out myself, don't have time to read through all the pages. Plus it was more about the detailed photos, thought they posted some great shots. But I am glad you have found a preoccupation as a passionate goaltender for redundant info on a sneaker forum. Kudos. We need more members like you. 
laugh.gif
I think his point was, icysole doesn't need any credit in this thread, considering most of his "insider info" comes directly from this thread, even if it's something completely inaccurate.
man don't get him started, remember the last time he got called out and started tweeting peoples names from the site
roll.gif

where are the people that were claiming the "Acid lions" had 3m on the swoosh? how did this idea get started anyway clearly it was never 3m
have you seen them, or the many pics, I own them and can tell you first hand that the front nike check is indeed 3m

[h3]BOYS' GRADE SCHOOL LEBRON XI LOW[/h3]
Style: 644534-401

Color: l. photo blue/chilling red/d. concord

found this on FNL release calendar for sept 6 but what is it?

I was expecting some of the sprinkled colors on the swoosh, I would have had some man time with that pic.

Lol. We discussed it, but I thought more of the same color in the swoosh would have been acid OD. And IMO speckling the swoosh took away from the pattern/3M. Sorry for interrupting your "man time" :lol:

Exactly this half brain quoting icy troll when the info and plenty of perfectly good pics have been here for a week before this genius posted it. Then little cry baby acts like his life is so busy he can't go back 1-2 pages? Apparently clown reads at a 1st grade level and can't knock out 30 posts in a few minutes. Yeah we need some worthless icy troll reader to hop in a thread he's never in to provide us with our own info.

Then baby**** hops on my PM's to cry and complain bc I so easily made him feel like a little child
laugh.gif
I didn't cry, I asked you how small your **** was. A question still in the forefront of my mind. 

Back
Top Bottom