Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I just got my black gum lows. First pair here. They just look really fat to me. Size 9. Anyone else feel the same?

Yea the lows have a wider look compared to the narrow look of the mids, but they are far more comfortable

Last edited:
Not my place to judge what you feel like is a good trade, but I remember you saying the reason you wanted to off the wtl's was because you'd never wear them. IMO you just doubled the amount of unwearable shoes. I don't think the novelty factor could be any higher in any shoe released this year than the kobe highs. I'm not a fashion guy and almost never judge other members like that, but I have yet to see any casual pictures of the highs that make them look wearable off-court. Of course, anyone CAN wear them off-court if they want to, I just haven't seen it done where I think it looks good.

It only matters how YOU feel about the trade. But the only reason I even felt compelled to share my opinion is because this seems like such a ridiculous trade in my eyes. I can't believe someone would really trade away wtl's for a package containing kobe highs that doesn't AT LEAST include the masterpieces.
It did at first original trade was for bred 1's & masterpiece which was my second masterpiece sold that bought ASG & gold's with change left over. also the kobe is by far the best model this year I've copped 11 so far & bred 1's are grails. All wearable shoes WTL are not. It's true I wanted them but ONLY because I expected them to be a very limited shoe & I know that sounds like being a hypebeast but I'm not keeping a mass produced shoe I can't wear.

Last edited:
They was able to get me somewhat with the un championship red gold SE Elites considering they actually look like they where suppose to be his champ shoe if the Heat would've one but those Blue "SE Elites" which symbolize nothing IMO will not be touched for $295! Neither will the lows or the regular 11's. WTL's will be my last pair of XI's

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Smokin. Not the shoes but the Man Cave.

Appreciate that. I be telling dudes all the time your sneaker collection should not be the best thing in your crib but sadly that is not the case in a lot of instances that I have witnessed.

Or I just don't want shoes I'm not going to wear, anyone wearing these looks like an idiot to anyone who isn't into shoes.

So you buy shoes to impress people who buy shoes? Or you pretend to be happy buying them and trade them for shoes to impress people who aren't into shoes.

or the @bigj505 john wall BRUH
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom