Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
So you buy shoes to impress people who buy shoes? Or you pretend to be happy buying them and trade them for shoes to impress people who aren't into shoes.

hahaahha:lol:....this had me laughing so hard. NT should have basic screening before signing up.

Anyone have a picture of the Polka Dot, Metallic Lustration and Blue Elite soles? There's supposed to be the House of Lebron inscription

So you buy shoes to impress people who buy shoes? Or you pretend to be happy buying them and trade them for shoes to impress people who aren't into shoes.
Not to impress people but as something to add to my collection, I saw these being a wide release got the best for them I could before their value dropped & yes I was happy to get them when they first dropped but always considered a trade if it was good. Everyone needs to stop acting like they buy what the cw's for any other reason then they're limited. Smh. Sure they're nice to look at but if you're wearing these in public you better check yourself before you wreck yourself,

Last edited:
Not to impress people but as something to add to my collection, I saw these being a wife release got the best for them I could before their value dropped & yes I was happy to get them when they first dropped but always considered a trade if it was good. Everyone needs to stop acting like they buy what the cw's for any other reason then they're limited. Smh. Sure they're nice to look at but if you're wearing these in public you better check yourself before you wreck yourself,

Fair enough, wasn't trying to come at you but there's been an influx of people copping for the sake of copping making it difficult for people who really want the shoe. Such is life in the word of consumerism.

hahaahha:lol:....this had me laughing so hard. NT should have basic screening before signing up.

And dude shut up, this a baseless corny statement that was unnecessary. What I said was pretty straight forward.

Not to impress people but as something to add to my collection, I saw these being a wide release got the best for them I could before their value dropped & yes I was happy to get them when they first dropped but always considered a trade if it was good. Everyone needs to stop acting like they buy what the cw's for any other reason then they're limited. Smh. Sure they're nice to look at but if you're wearing these in public you better check yourself before you wreck yourself,
So as soon as you found out they would be widely available and not limited a trade was needed? Majority of the people in here wanting the WTLs are hoping they ain't limited and just a general release so that renders that argument void.

So basically all I can gather from what you've said is.. You liked the shoes till they became unlimited, your friends ain't sneaker heads and didn't know what WTL's were so the shoes became undesirable and you think they look ridiculous but ignored that initially because other people wanted them and you thought they were limited.

So as soon as you found out they would be widely available and not limited a trade was needed? Majority of the people in here wanting the WTLs are hoping they ain't limited and just a general release so that renders that argument void.

So basically all I can gather from what you've said is.. You liked the shoes till they became unlimited, your friends ain't sneaker heads and didn't know what WTL's were so the shoes became undesirable and you think they look ridiculous but ignored that initially because other people wanted them and you thought they were limited.
No nothing about what you're comment is true. Let me explain my reason behind purchasing them. I bought more for memorabilia than just another pair of shoes, typically memorabilia is focused on limited product. When these became a wide release they lost that significance to me, you can call me a Hypebeast for that if you like I couldn't careless my favourite shoe from 2013 was the kings pride very hyped to say the least lol. When I said other people don't like these I wasn't talking about my friends most of them are hyped over these. Basically I got rid of them because I saw a good deal & a way to get 3 pairs I was after without spending a cent & actually gaining money, my bad.

Or I just don't want shoes I'm not going to wear, anyone wearing these looks like an idiot to anyone who isn't into shoes.
then why did you buy them, THEN brag every 4 hours about how happy, lucky, and beautiful the shoes are??  

I dont think anyone cares that you traded the WTL.. its the fact you constantly.. on a daily basis gloated about having a pair, then you traded, now your saying you didnt even what them!

No nothing about what you're comment is true. Let me explain my reason behind purchasing them. I bought more for memorabilia than just another pair of shoes, typically memorabilia is focused on limited product. When these became a wide release they lost that significance to me, you can call me a Hypebeast for that if you like I couldn't careless my favourite shoe from 2013 was the kings pride very hyped to say the least lol. When I said other people don't like these I wasn't talking about my friends most of them are hyped over these. Basically I got rid of them because I saw a good deal & a way to get 3 pairs I was after without spending a cent & actually gaining money, my bad.
I know its a crazy concept, but people buy shoes to WEAR them!  

then why did you buy them, THEN brag every 4 hours about how happy, lucky, and beautiful the shoes are??  

I dont think anyone cares that you traded the WTL.. its the fact you constantly.. on a daily basis gloated about having a pair, then you traded, now your saying you didnt even what them!
Daily? 4 hours? Dude if you're gonna go off at me get your facts right, I stated the reason I wanted them. When did I say I didn't want them exactly?

Daily? 4 hours? Dude if you're gonna go off at me get your facts right, I stated the reason I wanted them. When did I say I didn't want them exactly?
Trading them is you saying you didn't want them.

your truly a special kind of special aren't you.. Lol

When you trade a shoe it means you don't want them.. Because if you wanted them you would have kept them ..

I don't even know why I bother ....

I don't see how a shoe utilizing some of LeBron's greatest moments in sneaker history isn't memorabilia, REGARDLESS of how many are available.....

Actually.....whatever.....

Back
Top Bottom