Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
WTL are now in the computers confirmed at 35 Hibbetts Sports stores, confirmed in City Gears stores and will be in store at Kicks USA.

Not sure of online stock at City Gear and Kicks USA, but I would expect them to be available on there. And I can't confirm Jimmy Jazz or Villa will have them yet but now that I know the stores above most definitely will, I would bet money that both will have them in stores and online.

WTL are now in the computers confirmed at 35 Hibbetts Sports stores, confirmed in City Gears stores and will be in store at Kicks USA.

Not sure of online stock at City Gear and Kicks USA, but I would expect them to be available on there. And I can't confirm Jimmy Jazz or Villa will have them yet but now that I know the stores above most definitely will, I would bet money that both will have them in stores and online.
could we be seeing quality #s in terms of available pairs? prayers answered? 

General Release

I honestly gave up all hope for the WTL's and planned to cop all the previous models that's still in stores and a couple SB's to help water down some of the salt levels I'll have on the 13 until I read this.......

I feel my hope coming alive again lol

Not sure if it's been discussed before, but could Nike been pushing back the release of the WTL to produce more for a wider release?

Not sure if it's been discussed before, but could Nike been pushing back the release of the WTL to produce more for a wider release?

Yeah, it's been brought up on a few occasions...

Guess everyone will find out for sure in a few weeks.

Finishline restocks too!
nerd.gif
What restocked

Back
Top Bottom