Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I don't disagree that he seems like a big fan of them. But he don't seem like the type of dude that would be tripling up or quadrupling up on a GR shoe. Don't know dude personally, but just based on his post content I would think that. 

My man said Hibbetts is getting the WTL.... hope is at a hundred, thousand, trillion!!!!
Next thing you know DSG gonna get them with the coupon code.
Finishline restocks too!
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

IF our lil speculation turns out to be true, this will trump any Gator King pre-order story 

Wow, great news on WTL, hope this means everyone gets to eat!

Got a locate on the SE Elites for retail, really torn if they're worth that because haven't seen them in person...

Last edited:
sorry not sure what you mean by no significance...Is it because retail is high on these???

meazy511 meazy511

I don't own the SE, nor did I try for them, but a fair amount of people acknowledged in here that even with the Heat not winning, the SE would have represented the Championship, so some used that to justify the $20 hike and of course, more limited numbers than the other Elites. I also recall another post in here earlier saying the same. The blue Elite has no significance to it (red SE=chip) it's just a blue elite with 3M lines...not worth that $295.

But I paid $50 for my Heroes and $140 for my Black/gold Elites so I'm probably bias :lol:

I don't disagree that he seems like a big fan of them. But he don't seem like the type of dude that would be tripling up or quadrupling up on a GR shoe. Don't know dude personally, but just based on his post content I would think that. 
The fact that he paid resell makes me think there's a special place in his heart for these. He def don't seem like a resell buying type of dude. Especially as he considered doubling up at resell...

Last edited:
these straight? just got back from vaca homeboy might be getting me on the steal of a lifetime

looks like the wtl will be more available than some beasts like lol

meazy511 meazy511

I don't own the SE, nor did I try for them, but a fair amount of people acknowledged in here that even with the Heat not winning, the SE would have represented the Championship, so some used that to justify the $20 hike and of course, more limited numbers than the other Elites. I also recall another post in here earlier saying the same. The blue Elite has no significance to it (red SE=chip) it's just a blue elite with 3M lines...not worth that $295.

But I paid $50 for my Heroes and $140 for my Black/gold Elites so I'm probably bias :lol:

Gotcha

Anybody seen those black gum lows available anywhere in a size 12.

I got excited saw the pic stil up on FTL .. not my size tho

edit: Found them on JJ (never go on that site and I see why, almost $13 for shipping :smh:)

Last edited:
Nothing bad to say about those. I just think that:

1 - the price is too damn high

2 - Nike waited too long. Saturated the market with subpar CWs

Nothing bad to say about those. I just think that:

1 - the price is too damn high

2 - Nike waited too long. Saturated the market with subpar CWs
price is way too damn high. $275 for elites was already too damn high.

I agree with the subpar cways but i dont think the wait matters. I mean take the WTL hype died but it will be back and every one os stil lgoin after them. I do think this blue pair should have released a while ago. The rest of this "pack" is easy pass non debatable

$295 nike can keep em wont think twice

AvM look nice in that pic. Still no cop tho. I own 1 pair and ots gator kings. Just ordered those black/gums. Looking for KPs & Miami Nights maybe

Back
Top Bottom