Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
^^^ thanks man. i would have def hit them up for $50. for $12.50.... ill live esp since i just got it in on the site.

got some kobe venomenons for $33 shipped from there to hoop in
roll.gif
I was contemplating grabbing those inlines all last week.

^^^ thanks man. i would have def hit them up for $50. for $12.50.... ill live esp since i just got it in on the site.

got some kobe venomenons for $33 shipped from there to hoop in :rofl:

I was contemplating grabbing those inlines all last week.

me too... then i saw 55 before the 30% and was sold... i think i just got on the site at a good time. looks like lurkers killed the super heroes cause only like 4 people said they ordered them lol

sick.gif
 I know I shouldnt be upset, but Im feeling salty I missed those heroes for that price

Definitely had to be the lurkers BigJ 
mean.gif

Last edited:
me too... then i saw 55 before the 30% and was sold... i think i just got on the site at a good time. looks like lurkers killed the super heroes cause only like 4 people said they ordered them lol
Yeah there was a good size run when I checked out. Went to use the restroom came back and they gone.

Super Heros on clearance on citygear. $112 shipped if no tax.
Use code: CLEARANCE

http://www.citygear.com/nike-lebron-xi-elite.html

Easter Lows for 73: http://www.citygear.com/nike-max-lebron-xi-low-1.html

NOTE: I had issues checking out via safari and on my iPhone and had to check out as a guest. I was able to check out via Firefox because i wanted to use some points i had.

Never any 13s by the time elites go on clearance.

had 12 and 14s at the min. was a nice, nice size run up for at least 10 min.

NOTE: I had issues checking out via safari and on my iPhone and had to check out as a guest. I was able to check out via Firefox because i wanted to use some points i had.

Never any 13s by the time elites go on clearance.

had 12 and 14s at the min. was a nice, nice size run up for at least 10 min.

I appreciate the post regardless, I'm glad others were able to come up.

Been lurking this thread for a while but $112 out the door for elites is better then I was ever expecting. Thanks bigJ

I didn't even think lurkers really existed. Why not just say something Lurkers.

i lurked on NT for years...started lurking in the early 2000s i wanna say 2001. back then, i didnt really care about what anyone was saying. i just wanted solid info and release dates and NT was always the best place to get it

i didnt start contributing until 2005 or 2006 and with the lost pws/changeover from the old NT...etc etc

i lurked on NT for years...started lurking in the early 2000s i wanna say 2001. back then, i didnt really care about what anyone was saying. i just wanted solid info and release dates and NT was always the best place to get it

i didnt start contributing until 2005 or 2006 and with the lost pws/changeover from the old NT...etc etc

wish u stayed lurkin bruh... that way, i would have never had to see them Elite X IDs :smh:

lebron 11 elite se still out there somehow... that or the guy was wearing them when he was in the store...

james harden had a surprise visit to a footlocker; the footlocker people didn't restock anything they just had him come there

wish u stayed lurkin bruh... that way, i would have never had to see them Elite X IDs
mean.gif
Please,do post his lebron 10 id

sick.gif
 I know I shouldnt be upset, but Im feeling salty I missed those heroes for that price

Definitely had to be the lurkers BigJ 
mean.gif
Yea you aint the only 1, i missed out myself if only i checked this thread a lil sooner 
ohwell.gif
.......repped BigJ definitely a great price for those been waiting to cop those for a good price guess ima have to keep looking!!!

Richards has had my money for over 2 weeks now and they haven't shipped kings pride, no cancellation or email.
Looks like I'm really going to have to call them to give me my money back.

wish u stayed lurkin bruh... that way, i would have never had to see them Elite X IDs :smh:

LOL thx man

i only have 1 pair left bigJ...1 stolen, sold the other to cop the champ X elite

all i have left is my HWC

im still in the shower in the fetal position like ace ventura over my stolen pair. (insert rare shoe stolen here)

Last edited:
thats foul bruh... i usually don't cash out until I'm about to order but CG sent me one manually for when i got the KC. for some reason, my account wasn't credited with the points at the time.

Man they still haven't fixed that yet?!? I haven't bought anything from them since the Shooting Stars pack so I didn't know they still have that problem. I wonder if it made those codes invalid when they switched to the new site.

thats foul bruh... i usually don't cash out until I'm about to order but CG sent me one manually for when i got the KC. for some reason, my account wasn't credited with the points at the time.

Man they still haven't fixed that yet?!? I haven't bought anything from them since the Shooting Stars pack so I didn't know they still have that problem. I wonder if it made those codes invalid when they switched to the new site.

i think they fixed it but i think the system has hiccups from time to time.... I'm actually more sad that they fixed the rewards glitch they used to have... you used to get points for the full price no matter how cheap you got the shoes :lol:

Back
Top Bottom