Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
i think they fixed it but i think the system has hiccups from time to time.... I'm actually more sad that they fixed the rewards glitch they used to have... you used to get points for the full price no matter how cheap you got the shoes :lol:

Yeah would have been 275 pts for the elites instead of 112. Would have been nice.

i think they fixed it but i think the system has hiccups from time to time.... I'm actually more sad that they fixed the rewards glitch they used to have... you used to get points for the full price no matter how cheap you got the shoes :lol:

Noooooooooooooooooo!! That was so clutch. |I

Please,do post his lebron 10 id
tumblr_lqu5kb2sET1qa0aazo1_500.jpg

I been stalking the heros for the past month... the minute I look away, heros for $112
mean.gif

Time to facepalm myself to death

Way of the Warrior shopper BigJ knows no equal, your deal finding is supreme

Last edited:
A little late into this, but why are the championship elite SE doing so badly at resale ? I mean, compared with the champ pack Xs. Sellers on ebay barely recovering retail and tax and shipping, plus the 8-10% fees. Am I missing something ?

A little late into this, but why are the championship elite SE doing so badly at resale ? I mean, compared with the champ pack Xs. Sellers on ebay barely recovering retail and tax and shipping, plus the 8-10% fees. Am I missing something ?
edit: 2 championship wins

oops

Last edited:
the 10s had hype since lebron had a 3peat, the likes of which had been seen only in other great players (michael jordan) and everyone got all excited
inb4 someone posts an orly post

Because he aint a champ this year.

Maybe because resellers are mostly scum, glad they ain't doing well, might deter some of them.

how are production #s on the champ pack XIs compared to the Xs ? Looks like a EU release is imminent.

the 10s had hype since lebron had a 3peat, the likes of which had been seen only in other great players (michael jordan) and everyone got all excited
inb4 someone posts an orly post

a second championship in a row isn't a 3peat

Man I would have copped the elites and returned my other pair. Damn... just missed it.
the classic bigj soleswap
it's shoeswap or boxswap not soleswap get your terms right

Richards has had my money for over 2 weeks now and they haven't shipped kings pride, no cancellation or email.
Looks like I'm really going to have to call them to give me my money back.
richards what?
Richard's sporting goods

Man I would have copped the elites and returned my other pair. Damn... just missed it.
the classic bigj soleswap
it's shoeswap or boxswap not soleswap get your terms right

Richards has had my money for over 2 weeks now and they haven't shipped kings pride, no cancellation or email.
Looks like I'm really going to have to call them to give me my money back.
richards what?
Richard's sporting goods
oh i see

I was sleep when the heroes went on clearance. Oh well I'm never paying more than $150 for. Hopefully they hit outlets for that low. Copped a pair of easters that are still available tho.

Last edited:
Nipsey3000 Nipsey3000 Thanks for the iD/custom love! At those HWC's are still around, I LOVE those. Plus your stolen iD's got me all nervous packin kicks headed to Fla with the fam on vaca this week! Carry-on it is!

Back
Top Bottom