Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
FSR on END.

http://www.endclothing.co.uk/nike-lebron-xi-kings-pride.html

Should be around $184 shipped to the USA. If you have an account, and have a USA shipping address, ex VAT. Also, should be safe from customs duty.
its funny the conversion usually comes out to less via currency exchange if you use the .CO.UK website versus the .COM which is quoted in USD$.

Sometimes a few bucks... Just got my pair from END today, think I need an 11 though, not until next week.

Looks like the same type of packaging that the superhero elites were supposively suppose to have, wonder what happens to those pairs

I heard 1/18 too.. 

View media item 618591Slipped up at aventura so I took advantage and just copped them early in advance. I waited to see if any stores would let me use the b-day coupon and it's funny the stores that did have my size would not allow me to but the ones that didn't have my size were cool and would have let me use it. )-:. But whatever I still got em but I'm happy I was able to get them days after release with no over charge.View media item 618601For those who may be luckier than meView media item 618602

Struck out on the MVPs this morning, but I came home to my KPs being delivered so I guess that's a plus...

They fit great, look great no complaints no surprises.

Unless they do a few more neutral c/w's I probably won't be copping too many.

I'm not at all interested in seeing any of those previous model c/w's on this silhouette.

I really can't wait to see the BHMs

those have been super underrated on the last two models.

Per The Shoe Game, Nike Outlets restocking on Air Jordan 4 Fear Pack, KD VI Preheat, Lebron X "What The MVP", and Lebron X Championship Pack 

Per The Shoe Game, Nike Outlets restocking on Air Jordan 4 Fear Pack, KD VI Preheat, Lebron X "What The MVP", and Lebron X Championship Pack 
they took that plain-*** photo from earlier today telling people about the Arundel Mills restock, dressed it up and will get ad-click revenue or some bull but those shoes are gone.

Wait is the hyperfuse glued on top of the foam or something? Is anyone else's pair like this? 

Everything is wrong about this picture, none of those shoes are sitting on that rock, i'm not sure she's really there either

There are no shadows bruh, I don't think anyone really thought she or those shoes were on that rock :lol:

#fakefiles

idk why ppl still mess with kicks or die but whatever, nike screwed up that miami akron colorway with the accent on the swoosh.

Agree with you on the swoosh. Not a deal breaker for me but it's now a wait and see vs I was most likely going for these. Bit of a relief though. Will save me some money.

Back
Top Bottom