Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Shoutout to whoever posted that END link. Was cheaper to cop my second pair (sz 11) from there than returning my 11.5 to DSG and reordering a smaller size.

Like 'em in person. Don' t love them like I did the Cannon 9s. They feel nice on foot, but not amazing like the X does. I think its a great design, but I will be picky and choosy about CWs copped. I like the Akron V. Miami more than KP, so pass for now. If I regret it, so be it. I had the chance. Junior 1 & 2 did get their pairs though. GS are decent- as usual PS are pretty shaky, but no choice since that his size.

I'm good with my kps don't need another black and gold shoe. Need something different again that I can walk in and cop with ease.

sick.gif

kings unpride?
Noooooooooooooope

Wait is the hyperfuse glued on top of the foam or something? Is anyone else's pair like this? 
I seen couple pairs and a lot of them had dents/lump on the toe box or glue sticking out at certain places around the shoe. No shoe is going to be perfect. Pretty sure if people really examined their pairs they will see some flaws. I noticed some already. 

Yeah that black/gold pair in the instagram pic is a no go, especially after having the KPs in hand.

got my 10.5 in today, tried them on, and too tight. didn't realize i had to size up, thank god there was an 11 still up on NDC, copped that and returned my 10.5

I had wide/fatter feet,let that be known.

Also no way in hell can anyone with wide feet get this shoe TTS.I don't see how anyone went TTS unless you like that snug grip fit.

So my KP's came in today and I couldnt wait to try them on.

So here is my deal,my left foot is a little bigger than my right which is usual with most people.

I wear a Size 10 in all Shoes,especially all jordans.

I wear a Size 11 in KD4's just for the width and narrowness of shoes.

I wear a Size 11 in Lebron 9's for the width and shortness of the shoe.

I wear a Size 11 in all Kobe 8's.I can wear a 10.5 with no problems on them tho.

I ordered my KP's in a Size 10.5 which is .5 up.

I tried my right 1 shoe on and it fit perfect,I mean perfect no issues at all but you can tell that the shoe is narrow/snug on the top of your foot right before your toes.I had no issues with the toebox either.I then tried my left shoe on and boy was it more snug/tight instantly.It was annoying and there was a little heal slippage on both shoes but the right foot was perfect whether laced or not.

My left foot still feels the pressure and I am wondering if I should get the Size 11 now.SMH

My toes are right near the toe box but I think the 11 would be .25 to long.

What yall think?

Anybody go up a whole size?

I think the fact that I wear nothing but chucks and boat shoes with no socks in the summer and now wearing a sock feels tight on my foot and cuts off circulation.It doesnt do this with my kobe 8s tho.

Hell wearing my socks now is cutting off circulation lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom