Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
:lol: 10 posts earlier people talking about pre-orders for $385 and he thinks resell gonna be $600. Obviously hasn't read other thread posts about how widely available they're looking to be.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
10 posts earlier people talking about pre-orders for $385 and he thinks resell gonna be $600. Obviously hasn't read other thread posts about how widely available they're looking to be.
shhhh, let him have to keep or sell at a loss

Well it looks like footaction and footlocker will have the WTL as well. I'm thinking these are going to be made in pretty large numbers. Shouldn't be hard to get. Sucks for those who paid damn near $1000 for these.

I wouldn't complain at all if these are countdown (which all signs point towards). Now that there's no longer the glitch that happened on the Philippines, I haven't missed out anything countdown since then. TLO gave normal people little chance even with captcha. Countdown is bae

Well it looks like footaction and footlocker will have the WTL as well. I'm thinking these are going to be made in pretty large numbers. Shouldn't be hard to get. Sucks for those who paid damn near $1000 for these.
laugh.gif
 Had a friend offer someone wear test kobe 8 samples, Lebron 8 pre-heat, and corks for a pair. He didn't take it, I know he's hurting right now

:lol:  Had a friend offer someone wear test kobe 8 samples, Lebron 8 pre-heat, and corks for a pair. He didn't take it, I know he's hurting right now
That was pretty shortsighted on his part. I mean...every wt since the kobe 8 has been pretty obtainable. The treatment the wtkd got this yr should have been an inclination to everyone that the Lebrons would get similar treatment. Nike is stepping up the production numbers across the board in case people havent noticed. Too many releases are also hurting peoples pockets leaving more pairs for the taking. And I have no problems with that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Was just curious about market price atm on the WTL, and wow, $1000?!?!? I'm definitely copping to resell if they are going for that much. I suspect they will drop to around $600, still good profit.
You should have copped the Nike LeBron 11 Low SE Multicolor. The WTL seems like a GR compared to the Multicolor. 

laugh.gif
 Had a friend offer someone wear test kobe 8 samples, Lebron 8 pre-heat, and corks for a pair. He didn't take it, I know he's hurting right now
That was pretty shortsighted on his part. I mean...every wt since the kobe 8 has been pretty obtainable. The treatment the wtkd got this yr should have been an inclination to everyone that the Lebrons would get similar treatment. Nike is stepping up the production numbers across the board in case people havent noticed. Too many releases are also hurting peoples pockets leaving more pairs for the taking. And I have no problems with that.
We were tellling my friend that when he was making that lopsided deal. I don't know what it was but he was really trying for em. I knew resell wasn't going > $500 but I didn't even expect what sounds like is coming

Last edited:

:lol:  Had a friend offer someone wear test kobe 8 samples, Lebron 8 pre-heat, and corks for a pair. He didn't take it, I know he's hurting right now
We were tellling my friend that when he was making that lopsided deal. I don't know what it was but he was really trying for em. I knew resell wasn't going > $500 but I didn't even expect what sounds like is coming

good for your friend tho. he gets to keep some true lebron collectibles and get these.

I wouldn't complain at all if these are countdown (which all signs point towards). Now that there's no longer the glitch that happened on the Philippines, I haven't missed out anything countdown since then. TLO gave normal people little chance even with captcha. Countdown is bae
lets just hope nike doesn't have "tech diff" like sizes missing when it goes live

EURO release for WTLs already happen??

I'm thinking the trend will continue... only Euro will release the sz. 7. What are your thoughts? I know u claim u off WTLs but are you really? :lol: :nerd:

Think this question was for you @The7onius

IMO tho, Euro will have the small sizes too, just like these champ lows. Getting hands on them tho .....:lol:

Last edited:

lets just hope nike doesn't have "tech diff" like sizes missing when it goes live

I dont think for a second that was a technical difficulty. it was the most popular sizes. Just another test by their IT team.

I dont think for a second that was a technical difficulty. it was the most popular sizes. Just another test by their IT team.
what could they have possibly been testing by not having 9.5-11.5 available for purchase? it didn't effect me bcuz I wasn't after that shoe but it made me understand the 7-8/13-14 struggle ish is real

what could they have possibly been testing by not having 9.5-11.5 available for purchase? it didn't effect me bcuz I wasn't after that shoe but it made me understand the 7-8/13-14 struggle ish is real

I don't work for their IT team so I dont know their endgame but withholding the most popular sizes on a very popular shoe does a couple things. Forces people to clear inventory from other retailers, screws with ATC services royally.

Back
Top Bottom