Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

I wouldn't complain at all if these are countdown (which all signs point towards). Now that there's no longer the glitch that happened on the Philippines, I haven't missed out anything countdown since then. TLO gave normal people little chance even with captcha. Countdown is bae

lets just hope nike doesn't have "tech diff" like sizes missing when it goes live

I dont think for a second that was a technical difficulty. it was the most popular sizes. Just another test by their IT team.

what could they have possibly been testing by not having 9.5-11.5 available for purchase? it didn't effect me bcuz I wasn't after that shoe but it made me understand the 7-8/13-14 struggle ish is real

I don't work for their IT team so I dont know their endgame but withholding the most popular sizes on a very popular shoe does a couple things. Forces people to clear inventory from other retailers, screws with ATC services royally.

NOT REALLY. JUST LEAVE RUNNING ALL DAY. THE REST OF THE SIZES WILL ADD JUST FINE WHENEVER NIKE MAKES THEM AVAILABLE. WORKED FINE ON THE FOAMS YESTERDAY.

HOH pretty close to me has the china lows already. pretty strange. called and they put it on hold for me. didn't ask any questions. maybe they made a mistake.. gonna make the trip tomorrow and see if i can cop them.

Yeah there are some pairs of size 14 hitting eBay already. Looks like some stores figured both "China Pack" shoes were releasing the same day. Meh, I can wait until RD.

But at least I know they've got 14 in the size run
glasses.gif

After striking out on the SE lows twice, and failing to negotiate with eBay sellers I am calling it quits on the 11's. Not really feeling the WTL anymore

I can appreciate the WTL for what it is, not merely a mash-up of XI designs but basically the dude's entire shoe history thus far.

But I'd still never wear them
laugh.gif

I can appreciate the WTL for what it is, not merely a mash-up of XI designs but basically the dude's entire shoe history thus far.

laugh.gif
Exactly how I feel about them.

laugh.gif
yeah dog I think what the shoes are pretty cool conceptually (outside of wtk8) but they really are trash on foot lol.

pretty much all but use my wtk7s and wtkds as gym shoes and they kinda double as rain boots.

WTL 11s are very cool though, I'll give them that.

laugh.gif
i'm thinking of coppin just to try to put  fit together for them, can they be matched beyond solid black or white shirts
laugh.gif

Picked up my acid lions from fedex yesterday man the lows are crazy comfortable. Much better than the regular 11s.

Gonna need to go back n pick up the USA and silver/red pair

Last edited:
Picked up my acid lions from fedex yesterday man the lows are crazy comfortable. Much better than the regular 11s.

Gonna need to go back n pick up the USA and silver/red pair
Yup. You can actually wear these all day. I think the longer you wear them the more comfortable they feel. Your foot starts settling in the footbed and really feels like you walking on air.

Yup. You can actually wear these all day. I think the longer you wear them the more comfortable they feel. Your foot starts settling in the footbed and really feels like you walking on air.

That's why they should've went back to the bubble. The 12s looking like the easiest pass of all time

Back
Top Bottom