Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
laugh.gif

$750 ? 
sick.gif

Last edited:
so its probabaly a good idea to sterr clear of tha kixsquare pre order for 800 ?

if these are readily avail to most if most if not all who want, what will there be to complain about ? 0]

Cmon people there is no way and $250 "what the" sneaker the be a full blown GR. FTL will tweet anything. Sure they probably won't be as limited as thought before but not a GR. I see them being wtkd numbers and availability plus hype is massive so they'll be hard to get either way.

Cmon people there is no way and $250 "what the" sneaker the be a full blown GR. FTL will tweet anything. Sure they probably won't be as limited as thought before but not a GR. I see them being wtkd numbers and availability plus hype is massive so they'll be hard to get either way.
Here comes the motivational speakers.. no such thing as a full blown or lesser blown GR, may be less numbers than some other shoes but they're GR.

Prob tho is that the WTKD was a whole lot cheaper. 

Def hoping the GR status kills enough hype that I can get 2 pairs. The 13th can't come fast enough...

Those that hate the idea of it being a GR are either hypebeasts or resellers, def don't care about their jimmies being rustled.

Last edited:

on the low? these people dissing every time something points to GR
laugh.gif
 guess that reseller/stuntin ain't looking to good for them
i mean KP's were GR but they Still god STATUS!!!!

What am i saying some cat was prob like everyone rocking them cause they talk about em so much in this Thread lmao 

if You Want a Limited Kick No One Is Rocking Them Kobe Life Styles Is Where Its At B

Never really understood the fascination with limited shoes, my favorite shoe has been on discount every release.

must be bizarro with all with that purple, def don't scream superman
sick.gif

I almost wish he was still around.....nah I don't
roll.gif

this what we do to haters round here, always someone wanted to go against the grain, yo if you don't like that they'll a gr then don't buy them
mean.gif

@The7onius  yo @GatorBeltsNPattieMelts  be going in to get them brons, 401k plan for the WTL and 2prs of sock and an extra insole to wear the KCs
roll.gif
I could care less if they GR or not just saying I doubt they will be sport blue 6 numbers lol how am I a hater for saying that you act like nike gonna look at my statement and say oh we got to make sure nobody gets these lol I don't even wear lebrons I wear jordans. Calm yo lil nerves man

on the low? these people dissing every time something points to GR
laugh.gif
 guess that reseller/stuntin ain't looking to good for them
i mean KP's were GR but they Still god STATUS!!!!

What am i saying some cat was prob like everyone rocking them cause they talk about em so much in this Thread lmao 

if You Want a Limited Kick No One Is Rocking Them Kobe Life Styles Is Where Its At B
I speaking strictly from the WTL but you right any lifestyle will give you a shoe not many are wearing regardless of it being kobe, LeBron or KD.....well some of them KD lifestyle boots sold and so did the yoth Kobe lifestyle i'm sporting that horse hair like a ratchet woman
laugh.gif
 I think the bhm LeBron lifestyles sold as well but the rest of that junk
sick.gif

I could care less if they GR or not just saying I doubt they will be sport blue 6 numbers lol how am I a hater for saying that you act like nike gonna look at my statement and say oh we got to make sure nobody gets these lol I don't even wear lebrons I wear jordans. Calm yo lil nerves man
How do you know? You're speculating and have zero proof, whatever the numbers they're a GR and I hope they have restock on restock like the KPs and ASG.

Last edited:
Never really understood the fascination with limited shoes, my favorite shoe has been on discount every release.
To feel like true Sneaker Heads and Light up the Gram *For Likes 

or 

Cause they say i hate being out and like 5 people have on my kicks. I Like to feel original bull 

Bruh... They are mass produced 200-250 shoes your no better with them on or off 

this what we do to haters round here, always someone wanted to go against the grain, yo if you don't like that they'll a gr then don't buy them
mean.gif
oh it all makes sense now, your trollin got cha carry on

Last edited:

I speaking strictly from the WTL but you right any lifestyle will give you a shoe not many are wearing regardless of it being kobe, LeBron or KD.....well some of them KD lifestyle boots sold  and so did the yoth Kobe lifestyle i'm sporting that horse hair like a ratchet woman
laugh.gif
 I think the bhm LeBron lifestyles sold as well but the rest of that junk
sick.gif

Hey i have 2 of those KD boots lmao they actually sold well at one spot 
laugh.gif

The lumber jack joints and the black gamma joints 

I get mad compliments on the lumber jack ones tho i liked them they were original 

#BuyWhatYouLike

#PaulBunyanStatus 

Back
Top Bottom