Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Been following the threads for a while, just decided to get an account. Thought I would shake things up a bit with my collection so far (yes I know I'm bad at taking pictures)
them graffiti's though
pimp.gif

See that's what I think too, a lot of people seem to be hating on them but I think they're amazing. They were the first pair of nike's I ever had.

@The7onius where I live I'm the only person who wears lebrons, I'm not exaggerating either, Every single other person wears Jordans (that I've seen).

@The7onius where I live I'm the only person who wears lebrons, I'm not exaggerating either, Every single other person wears Jordans (that I've seen).
That should make the WTLs super easy for now unless people want to make 50 or 60 dollars lol.

I would need some serious xanax if I dropped 600+ on these, I see some atc services still charging 150-250 tho they holding out hope for ingnorence and the uninformed 

WTL a GR now? Im really gonna be bummed out when I strike out Saturday morning smh

What happened to Memphis??

@The7onius yeah for sure, not even the people down in Detroit wear lebrons so the WTL should be easy for y'all. They're too crazy for me personally (plus the people here are so narrow-minded that they would call me gay for wearing them) but props to those of you that can pull them off because I have absolutely no clue how I would even try to do that lol

@The7onius yeah for sure, not even the people down in Detroit wear lebrons so the WTL should be easy for y'all. They're too crazy for me personally (plus the people here are so narrow-minded that they would call me gay for wearing them) but props to those of you that can pull them off because I have absolutely no clue how I would even try to do that lol
I intend on wearing a white t and some jeans, nothing major.

@The7onius see I personally think that would work but even if I were to get them, I'd have to wait until I got to grad school and be in the city (and the south) to wear stuff like that and be amongst folks who actually wear the same thing

WTL a GR now? Im really gonna be bummed out when I strike out Saturday morning smh

What happened to Memphis??

Cat tryna be all lowkey now, but was in here clowning cats for not being able to cop such an 'exclusive' release, paying all that dough like he did something special, lol

Scoop208 on YouTube has 3 or 4 pairs I think. He said hit me up if you can find a pair in a 9.5 or 10 in that 700-900 ballpark. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom