• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Y'all hear that?! 

Alright, let's go jump on those pre-orders then 

laugh.gif
I saw preorders go up from a very legit seller earlier today for $500, one of those guys that gets a fsr from the hoh.

A couple weeks ago I might have jumped at that price but now its just reassurance that nike intends on flooding us with pairs.

I'd rather pay retail any day.

Last edited:
I'm going to assume these are not huge GR and they are WTKD numbers. Reason the price tag is $250. $200 Brons then I say GR but not $250. The "What the" tag and these are only coming out in Adult sizes right......

I just seen a company honor hacked exploit orders and another company who say they was going to cancel the 60% orders but they also was honor and I'm suppose to believe what's coming out of FTL mouth. Not saying their lying but they have been wrong before.

GR or not the shoes are in HIGH DEMAND. Not difficult to cop not easy either. Resell profit for $50 is laughable. Looks like an average between $400 to $600 maybe $700 being the highest. Let's face you really think these Lebrons are going to restock again. Maybe once or twice if that. Once all the undercutting prices dry up the market value is just going to increase.
You serve zero purpose in here but to make whatever atc or ebay group you belong too some money.

1. That 60% off code has been done before and orders were forfilled then, any idiot can tell that's a promotion ploy by that store. If a store makes a pricing mistake it still has to forfil that purchase at that price if the transaction has already been made.

2. What does cancelling an order have to do with claiming to release a shoe? Why lie about a shoe being available on your site just to have very disgruntled customers?

3. You're like the 5th person who's come in here today trying to convince us how hard these are going to be and don't expect no restocks, we're all grown folk in here, I think we can handle whatever triumph or disappointment.

Last edited:
I hope everyone here gets to pay retail....I hope to hear stories of birthday coupons and WC being used lol.  Fact is, I was dooped by paying probably the highest pre-order price in here for the Gator King and that won't happen again.  Even if it isn't a TRUE GR, Nike has given almost every indication that they want a lot of us to flourish.  Sit tight, do your homework, and get those positive vibes going.  Even if you do strike out, we still control what they can sell for on the bay.  We will have plenty of people coming in here for the next 10 days trying to get you thinking otherwise.....let them worry about moving some snakeskin J's before dictating what's gonna happen on and after the 13th 
laugh.gif

forget the 13th once that launch locate goes up the real cluster F will begin!!!

expect to see all cards pulled lmao!!!

Remember yes these are in high demand but the WTKD was a lot cheaper and the resell reflected that low entry point 

If there is a WTKD number produced and enough of them are on the resell market and the point of entry was 250$ there is only so much people will pay resell on a shoe that isn't as limited as one thought!

I say that to say this 

price tag does matter in certain areas and price tag buy in reflects a resell and how fast things move. some folk don't have 265-270 to drop.....

devils advocate tho....

Them college refund checks drop soon
laugh.gif

if we get them here i'll be shocked... i hate that i might have to be online or bust for me  

Last edited:
You serve zero purpose in here but to make whatever atc or ebay group you belong too some money.

1. That 60% off code has been done before and orders were forfilled then, any idiot can tell that's a promotion ploy by that store. If a store makes a pricing mistake it still has to forfil that purchase at that price if the transaction has already been made.

2. What does cancelling an order have to do with claiming to release a shoe? Why lie about a shoe being available on your site just to have very disgruntled customers?

3. You're like the 5th person who's come in here today trying to convince us how hard these are going to be and don't expect no restocks, we're all grown folk in here, I think we can handle whatever triumph or disappointment.

:rofl: I don't even have ATC and I hate Ebay don't even have an account with them. I guess anybody with an opinion shouldn't have a purpose in here :lol: .

1. No ****

2. :nerd:

3. If you can read I never said it was ONLY going to be hard to get this shoe. It's not going to be a walk in the store & WTL just sitting in the shelves around 5PM either.

All your negativity isn't needed, we know the sign of times and aware what can happen, we don't need your reminder.

There's no negativity over here. A we just 2 men who disagree on this lol. No flexing with trying to move snakeskin j's comments :\ .

We a sneaker community mane, we not going to agree on everything.

All your negativity isn't needed, we know the sign of times and aware what can happen, we don't need your reminder.

There's no negativity over here. A we just 2 men who disagree on this lol. No flexing with trying to move snakeskin j's comments :\ .

We a sneaker community mane, we not going to agree on everything.
Impossible to agree on something that hasn't happened yet, this is an aftermath convo.

Since they added to champs, I think it's only a matter of time till they add them to EB and FA to help spread site traffic.

Impossible to agree on something that hasn't happened yet, this is an aftermath convo.

Exactly, the launch locator hasn't even hit and most folks screaming huge GR already. We scream the same thing every major release lol. This not our first rodeo same thing is going to happen black Friday & Christmas time.

Last edited:
let me find out these things showing up at affees, i'm check tomorrow, if they are it won't matter because I won't be in town
laugh.gif
 but won't nobody be able to tell me nothing about numbers 

Exactly, the launch locator hasn't even hit and most folks screaming huge GR already. We scream the same thing every major release lol. This not our first rodeo same thing is going to happen black Friday & Christmas time.
You do realize not everybody strikes out on limited releases let alone GRs.

The dudes that strike out every release are happy that there are more pairs available so they might have a chance and the guys that get every release know that this one will be that much easier to get.

While your sitting there spreading doom and gloom, what are you unhappy about?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom