Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
This is so lame....

Unknwn @ Aventura Mall FL

"Purchase any UNKNWN tee for 2 raffle tickets for a chance to *win the Nike ‘What The’ LeBron 11

Come into UNKNWN and post a photo of the ‘What The’ LeBron 11 shoes on display to your Instagram and the following:
*Tag Three (3) Friends
*Enter hashtags #WhatThe #LeBron #UNKNWN
And receive one (1) FREE ticket (one time offer)"
goddamn thats alot just to get a chance to get the shoe.. for all of that i should be guaranteed a pair

You basically have to praise them publicly on IG or buy there stuff for a CHANCE to win a raffle. SMH.

Ridiculous.... I'll settle with signing up for all the other normal raffles in my area.

i hate raffles
me you and everyone else.. it just basically gives the stores more ability to pimp the buyers with hidden agendas..lol Dude said you aint getting no limited nothing here for retail.. Its either Resell or bust if you dealing with MY store.

peeps sig.....but I'm sleep tho.  
roll.gif

either way I hope you get your WTLs to keep man. You're a good dude, you just gotta operate in the shadows on here sometimes lol
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Could have sworn he said 300 shipped tho.... i guess no NT discount..... Can't even cut a break on that ship hit with the 15$ 
laugh.gif

got 6 tickets, 2 at mondawmin, 2 at columbia wich is a regular ftl and they said gr number's, and 2 at towson. Finish line in towson said that the Hoh there only got 35 pair when they get around 100 retro J's. Don't know what to think but if i get that call, ill be like (NO MOLLY NECESSARY)

I hope resellers dont buy up all the pairs!I been wanting these all year!My friends and i camped three days on the week of 5-31 thinking they were dropping .We were so embarassed when hoh told us we were out there for nothing.I may have to camp for these ,cant miss out.
how you want them all year i mean did you even know what they looked like jan 1st

Are you slow? You don't even know what this discussion started over and tried to turn it into me being against resellers hahaha. I don't give a crap about a reseller or how much a reseller charges. YOU, specifically YOU, use the word morals with this shoe crap and raffles more than anyone I've seen on this site. YOU talking about being mr. Morals like that HoH worker was satan tempting you with an apple and you were sooooo strong to resist.... But YOU think you're any better reselling LMAO? Dont even talk to me about oops and handouts on NT, I've done it on $1000 shoes and for years and I know about Minnesota because YOU post about it! You have posted on multiple shoes being worried if you're state will even have em. Which still proves my point that you're replying to, that you aren't ooping anyone on anythjng that matters bc You don't even have access to the shoe there. Can you read and comprehend this whole thing before wasting my time again. And yes, kid, you've posted your age so yes I know you're a kid.

Oh lemme throw in the "I am replying a page of typing and replying to get the last word but also you should stop this back and forth bc its pointless and immature" quote that is as hypocritical as the rest of what you're saying.
So theres an issue with having morals in terms of stepping over others opposed to fairly getting something you want on an equal playing field, but it makes me immoral to take an item i fairly obtained and to do whatever i please with it? (resell or oop?) Thats where your losing me. And usually if i win extras i help or if i dont i keep my pair that I won and keep it pushing, and regardless of what it is im ooping im ooping to others when i choose to. But that fact doesn't matter? I get in where i fit in at the end of the day and make moves im entitled to make and will continue to do so regardless of how you feel about it. 
Theres nothing fair about having to pay over retail to purchase anything, so take morality away from it.  Fairness has nothing to do with it when someone eventually gets shafted.  He's not even saying don't resell, he's saying that you need to stop thinking about yourself as being on some higher level of morality than others.

me you and everyone else.. it just basically gives the stores more ability to pimp the buyers with hidden agendas..lol Dude said you aint getting no limited nothing here for retail.. Its either Resell or bust if you dealing with MY store.
I do, too. I honestly prefer camping out.
SWERVE ON THAT im in the minority but im to old and don't have time to be standing out side all night and day bruh...

how you want them all year i mean did you even know what they looked like jan 1st

Don't mind him, he's full of it. My guess is reseller trying to create more hype, you'd have to be brain dead to have camped out on 5/31, it was well known these were delayed.

All you need to know is he's SneakerJesus/SneakerGang

first time ever doing raffle tickets

sucks severely

I only do guaranteed but no store is doing that

should have about 10 or so, should be enough but who knows

Had to do some quick research before posting this because I wasn't completely sure....but I'm 99.9% positive that NikeNino works at Footaction-Town East Mall/Mesquite TX 
roll.gif

This dude looked EXACTLY like him

man might wanna check on that one son.... stores be acting hella shady i would check back tomorrow cause do stores really chose to buck what launch locator says tho 

if so whats the point of a launch locator tho

i mean it does say mall security and such can change plans but that would be changing from safe to chaos

Had to do some quick research before posting this because I wasn't completely sure....but I'm 99.9% positive that NikeNino works at Footaction-Town East Mall/Mesquite TX :rofl:

Wait didn't someone have his real name?

Andrew/Drew Edwards 
laugh.gif

I know there's gotta be SOMEONE in here that knows people there and can find out for sure lol.  I did a double take at first and I couldn't figure out why...I mean, I could be wrong but after going back to that scammed thread and looking at pics, the similarities are scary 
laugh.gif

Had to do some quick research before posting this because I wasn't completely sure....but I'm 99.9% positive that NikeNino works at Footaction-Town East Mall/Mesquite TX :rofl:

Andrew (drew) IBONIT . :lol: JK on the last name but his first name I remember being Andrew (Drew) on that facebook screenshot haha.

Edit: Blake got it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom