Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I know I'm not the only person sitting this one out...
laugh.gif

You do realize that

Box price plus tax plus $150 = current resell prices for the most part right?

OBVIOUSLY.

I want 2 pairs to keep without the hassle of searching and going through craigslist or ebay trying to negotiate those high listed prices from idiots who think these are worth FlightClub and What The Lebron 10 prices.

...JUST COMPLETED THE ENTIRE H-TOWN RAFFLE CIRCUIT, TOOK ME ABOUT 4 HOURS TO COMPLETE. 7 TICKETS TOTAL...HOPING I GET AT LEAST 1 CALL. GOOD LUCK TO ALL MY FELLOW H-TOWN NT'ers OUT THERE TRYIN' TO COP. HOLLA...

CED B.

Last edited:
I need to get a pair of the gammas and aways before I'm done with the 11s, nothing after the WTLs has my interested.
u need the aways u will not regret them lol, rocked them at nyc solexchange something simple but a ton of people came to my table saying how much pop they have & how they regret sleeping

...JUST COMPLETED THE ENTIRE H-TOWN RAFFLE CIRCUIT, TOOK ME ABOUT 4 HOURS TO COMPLETE. 7 TICKETS TOTAL...HOPING I GET AT LEAST 1 CALL. GOOD LUCK TO ALL MY FELLOW H-TOWN NT'ers OUT THERE TRYIN' TO COP. HOLLA...

CED B.
only 7 tickets? which stores at Almeda are doing it? I refuse to drive more than a mile in effort for these.

so no one on long island besides roosevelt, doing raffles today & tomorrow apparently, nike still playing games dont know how their doing it
mean.gif

now only if i can find a pair of the black gum lows in the new york area
nerd.gif

wait they turned lynnhaven into a HoH when that happen, why did I have to leave FT Eustis
sick.gif
Yeah Lynnhaven's Footlocker has been a HOH since like April now [emoji]128514[/emoji]
I left 01JUN2013 I was calling FTL every wk telling them they need to change one of the FTLs in VaB to a HoH
mean.gif
 watch when I leave Bliss they gonna change that one too
sick.gif

House of Hoops at Lynnhaven (Ticket procedure)
Footlocker MacArthur Center (FSR)

The info is on the Footlocker Launch locator
The Champs in Newport News is getting them as well and they're FCFS as well
the F... when did bad news get a champs, oh this some ol bs
mean.gif
 that's it i'm calling branch screw going back to Hood, i'm going back to Eustis

This is so lame....

Unknwn @ Aventura Mall FL

"Purchase any UNKNWN tee for 2 raffle tickets for a chance to *win the Nike ‘What The’ LeBron 11

Come into UNKNWN and post a photo of the ‘What The’ LeBron 11 shoes on display to your Instagram and the following:
*Tag Three (3) Friends
*Enter hashtags #WhatThe #LeBron #UNKNWN
And receive one (1) FREE ticket (one time offer)"
Been done messing with that greedy *** store and the schmucks that run it...

CED B.
damn, what u spent on gas + time > resell probably. Good luck to u sir.
I only entered one raffle bc I just want a pair to hoop in. Can't picture myself wearing these anywhere else

damn, what u spent on gas + time > resell probably. Good luck to u sir.
I only entered one raffle bc I just want a pair to hoop in. Can't picture myself wearing these anywhere else
lol exactly. If I had a little 4 cylinder I could afford to do this but I realized when I was driving all over for the Kings Crowns that I was f'in up.
THE ONLY SPOT THAT'S GETTIN' 'EM AT ALMEDA IS HIBBETTS, AND THEY'RE DOIN' RAFFLES.
Good, I think one of the chicks in there has a thing for me or something... I've won every raffle I've ever entered in there and I always make sure to ask her for a ticket 
laugh.gif
 If you hit every HOH then I hope you win atleast twice. Baybrook and Willowbrook are clear across Houston then Memorial is out of the way. Good luck to you sir.

CED B.
Dang, thats a serious circuit man! I'm in Waco so the closest stores to me are in DFW. I saw that a Hibbets in H-town is getting the WTL too haha

http://www.hibbett.com/new-releases...834763705beea3ea1460&zip=77657&process=submit

Edit: just saw that you posted this too

Last edited:
Made my first round of raffle tickets today. Managed to sign up for 4 raffles. Tomorrow I'll sign up for an additional 3, possibly 6 total tickets if I can drag my girl to ride with me.
roll.gif

Not to mention smaller local stores haven't made announcements yet. I could be looking at a total of easily 10 raffle tickets.

I am liking my chances... Worst case scenario I hope I get lucky online.

Back
Top Bottom