Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
:lol: They make fun of people camping out for shoes but people do the same for the iPhone. The difference is, once the shoes are sold out, they're gone. The iPhone on the other hand, will always restock.

This!!

But Camping sucks tho especially if you camped 9 to 12 hours and you do get your size at least with the iphone you get it lmao.

It's not luck and if you put in the work for a release like this you can win. It's releasing on most sites. Not very difficult if you put in work so I completely disagrwha
what im saying is what is difficult because grizz and a lot of other vets aren't getting them. based on their exp they should have several 

man go just go bruh...... reported twice.... throw in sig or shut up. clearly ur like 16......
How are you gonna report me for that you little 5 year old snitch . I did nothing to violate the rules . He asked a question I answered

Don't take your frustrations out on me because your not lucky enough to win a raffle ok
wrong son i have mine clearly ur just here to brag and haven't been following the tread i have more than one no raffle so calm down. and enjoy that ban hammer when it comes.

learn to place in sig and follow the rules.

wrong son i have mine clearly ur just here to brag and haven't been following the tread i have more than one no raffle so calm down. and enjoy that ban hammer when it comes.

learn to place in sig and follow the rules.
To brag ? The guy asked a question and I answered ? I will not get a ban for that you taddle tell

How are you gonna report me for that you little 5 year old snitch . I did nothing to violate the rules . He asked a question I answered
the reason you was reported was that A you bragging about reselling, then discussing pricing and hopes to get more 

your not suppose to make any indication of reselling in the thread and making it clear you have stock. then talking about what you trying to get later doesn't help

if you been following along you would see that member place in sig and don't talk about it much openly because its aginst the rules.

there is always a new dude or some who joined today moist in the pants trying to come up and then gets that infac or ban...

if you do it rite no one cares its not about reselling its about how you come across doing and then bragging openly about it. 

let one dude slide next thing this a buy sell forum 

the reason you was reported was that A you bragging about reselling, then discussing pricing and hopes to get more 

your not suppose to make any indication of reselling in the thread and making it clear you have stock. then talking about what you trying to get later doesn't help

if you been following along you would see that member place in sig and don't talk about it much openly because its aginst the rules.

there is always a new dude or some who joined today moist in the pants trying to come up and then gets that infac or ban...

if you do it rite no one cares its not about reselling its about how you come across doing and then bragging openly about it. 

still answered his question and I see nothing wrong . Your just a little whiney person who likes to tell and get people in trouble for no reason .

Last edited:

He'll get a warning if that but I doubt it, but you on the other hand can also get a warning for the moisture in the pants comment so y'all should call it quits.

Reselling anywhere other than the classified thread is prohibited, has nothing to do with how you come across or bragging.

Last edited:
It's not luck and if you put in the work for a release like this you can win. It's releasing on most sites. Not very difficult if you put in work so I completely disagrwha
what im saying is what is difficult because grizz and a lot of other vets aren't getting them. based on their exp they should have several 
Ain't getting them? How did you come to that conclusion when it isn't even Saturday yet?

Dude was passionate about vets missing out like we're missing the bigger picture, Grizz will be just fine.

Back
Top Bottom