Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

welp, today is the moment of truth

last day for calls on the raffles I entered
sometimes they call on release date too id stay by the phone Saturday too.
They most certainly do.

Word to me and the air jordan 1 blk/reds.

My phone is usually on silent 24/7 but something told to put it on ringer that morning. After staying up all night trying every release that day, I was dead tired. Man 

Rotations/work occupied my time for at least 12hr/day mon-fri so I had no chance to attempt a raffle anywhere.

Im just here for NDC and FNL tomorrow.

Wont even waste bandwidth loading up FTL/Eastbay tomorrow. 

Last edited:

They most certainly do.

Word to me and the air jordan 1 blk/reds.

My phone is usually on silent 24/7 but something told to put it on ringer that morning. After staying up all night trying every release that day, I was dead tired. Man 

Rotations/work occupied my time for at least 12hr/day mon-fri so I had no chance to attempt a raffle anywhere.

Im just here for NDC and FNL tomorrow.

Wont even waste bandwidth loading up FTL/Eastbay tomorrow. 
Im with you man......FTL and EB ..and Champs ..if they getting em will by Cybertron tomorrow.  Will give FNL a shot since it worked for the Gamma 11s but putting all my eggs into NDC.

I got 2 pcs with the fastest internet Comcast has to offer.....ipad and a celly. All after 1 pair of 14s..
mean.gif

All the Champs in my area are calling today.

4 more chances in my case!

So far I am 2/7 for this release via raffles.

Honestly, I will be reselling any additional pairs I win. I wasted a ton of gas driving around town this week getting tickets.

Can't wait until tomorrow morning, I've wanted these shoes since Nike released the info on them.

BTW - This thread is moving a million miles per hour. Haven't ever seen it like this....

Same here with the online tomorrow...not taking any chances, waking up early and coming into office to use the fast ethernet line we have

Last edited:
Same here with the online tomorrow...not taking any chances, waking up early and coming into office to use the fast ethernet line we have
...hmmm...actually...that might be my way to go. I gotta think the business internet is faster than mine.

Ain't getting them? How did you come to that conclusion when it isn't even Saturday yet?
sorry i mean like the shoe isn't promised cause y'all are more experienced. it came off wrong b i was mad sleepy trying to get a iphone what i meant was....

some of use still have to rely on the cards falling our way no matter how long we been here. happens to all of us. i missed on on taxis freaking taxis

Last edited:
Seems as if more WTL are available than people initially thought, I saw a resell price for 420 yesterday and it seemed crazy. But everyones prices are dropping so hopefully thats a good sign

Seems as if more WTL are available than people initially thought, I saw a resell price for 420 yesterday and it seemed crazy. But everyones prices are dropping so hopefully thats a good sign
Yup..i just saw $390 for a presale ...dropped 10 dollars since last night. That's usually the sign I go on. The only 2 that did not drop were the KCs and the FIs....and look at how long it took for those to come down in price.

Seen eBay listings that ended at $370 shipped last night

And it was a size 13

Also seen another 13 ended at $410 shipped before that one

Saturday on eBay gunna be REALLY interesting I'm expecting to see "340 PP invoice" type of listings lol

Back
Top Bottom