Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

something seems off
laugh.gif
let him get his reps. 
laugh.gif
i'm not trying to take his reps, you would think that someone wouldn't post the Kenny shoe sites as they're not right yet and no matter where you click it takes you to a different shoe instead of a countdown timer
roll.gif

Just out of curiosity, has anyone seen what the fakes on these look like? I know its hard since very few people have the officials in hand but I have a feeling a lot of people are going to be hurt very soon.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone seen what the fakes on these look like? I know its hard since very few people have the officials in hand but I have a feeling a lot of people are going to be hurt very soon.

Nah fakes have been posted in here for months and a few pages pointing out the differences, which are easy to catch and fairly obvious. People should be fine if they look the shoe over

the most obvious on sight diff is the chlorine 7 asg on the right shoe, on the fake its just solid blue where as in the real it's that woodgrain look 

HOH and SG only for me

I signed up at....

HoH - Dadeland (2)
Champs - International Mall
Champs - Dolphin Mall
Champs - Bayside
Champs - Westland
Footaction - Dolphin

Wanted to make sure I didn't miss out on these for retail!
Cant mess with Dolphin mall. Had a friend working at the Nike outlet there and he told me employees from all the shoe stores in there would cop multiples.

Last edited:
Trying hard to stay optimistic for this last day of raffles. Between my fiancee and I we have 8 chances. But 2 of the places only had 18 pairs (15 officially after employees get theirs). The other 2 places I already know are shady. So who knows.... I really don't wanna go through that 5am online struggle.

There bettter not be any alcohol near me tomorrow if I strike out....may be the last time I'm heard from
roll.gif
mean.gif
 man it's not that serious but I know how liquid courage can do things but man don't make me drive to MD and find you strung up somewhere I beat corpses and rob them of the shoe collections
wink.gif

There bettter not be any alcohol near me tomorrow if I strike out....may be the last time I'm heard from
roll.gif
mean.gif
 man it's not that serious but I know how liquid courage can do things but man don't make me drive to MD and find you strung up somewhere I beat corpses and rob them of the shoe collections
wink.gif
but it really is bro...either way I think I'm gonna go out tonight so tomorrow is just a toss up at this point. I'm not feeling confident at all. 
roll.gif

0-5 on the raffles, waiting on champs today... and i'm still fairly confident I will get these this weekend.

Everybody copped these to resell, as oppose to AJ 11s that even your grandma might even rock em

Can't wait to see prices after tomorrow. I'm sure tons of people are still copping thinking it's a great resell but I expect people to grab these for $350 max (and likely lower) if they're patient.

Back
Top Bottom