• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
that feeling... 1 minute.
smokin.gif

I can't mess with FNL online....too many cancel scares lol

honestly... its not too much different than nike.com and footlocker and crew.

I've been cancelled on release date items more on nike than FNL.

I'm just saying I can hold stuff in my cart for 30 mins on NDC and I won't get canceled. I freak out on FNL. I carted at 7:59 on there, got to paypal, got splash for two cycles, was getting ready hit confirm and FNL tweeted sold out.

I can't mess with FNL online....too many cancel scares lol

honestly... its not too much different than nike.com and footlocker and crew.

I've been cancelled on release date items more on nike than FNL.

I'm just saying I can hold stuff in my cart for 30 mins on NDC and I won't get canceled. I freak out on FNL. I carted at 7:59 on there, got to paypal, got splash for two cycles, was getting ready hit confirm and FNL tweeted sold out.

i feel your pain. I'm just saying all of these online sites have something to them that causes bad experiences. NDC has had times where the tweeted link wasn't valid or, like this morning, there was no captcha (spelling) for me and i had no chance.

I'm so damn happy I finally have a What The shoe in my collection now. I still wish I would've handled the WTKD release differently but it is what it is. Hopefully we get an NDC restock soon

So I decided to call my local ****'s to see if they got the WTL. I couldn't get through to footwear so the general customer service rep walked back and checked for me. She told me they got them. I asked for a hold on a couple pairs and she said sure.

So my roommate and I jet there through a cab. We run into the store and don't see them anywhere. I give the associate my name and tell him I have shoes on hold. He said "you're Chris right? We got the shoes stashed right in the back for you" he goes back and me and my roommate are jumping and hugging each other in joy. Screaming in the footwear aisle and ****. He brings out a stack of five boxes and were all hype and ****. I take a look at the top box and it says "zoom lebron soldier". I said "no....". Look down at the next box and the next box. All soldiers.......

Look at me all stupid and **** :smh

Over/Under on people who haven't had XIs yet disappointed in fit/sizing/on foot appearance.

nothing against y'all at all. it's just a real weird shoe at first, honestly unlike any other basketball model in my rotation. been down since KP and I still have a hard time figuring out how to rock XIs

So I decided to call my local ****'s to see if they got the WTL. I couldn't get through to footwear so the general customer service rep walked back and checked for me. She told me they got them. I asked for a hold on a couple pairs and she said sure.

So my roommate and I jet there through a cab. We run into the store and don't see them anywhere. I give the associate my name and tell him I have shoes on hold. He said "you're Chris right? We got the shoes stashed right in the back for you" he goes back and me and my roommate are jumping and hugging each other in joy. Screaming in the footwear aisle and ****. He brings out a stack of five boxes and were all hype and ****. I take a look at the top box and it says "zoom lebron soldier". I said "no....". Look down at the next box and the next box. All soldiers.......

:rofl:

:rofl:

Nominated.

Richards may not be as knowledgeable, but if a store like FTL / FNL that receives quickstrikes regularly had employees that didn't know their stuff, i'd probably call corporate lol.

lmao...the girl there prolly think finally someone gonna sweep all these damn soldiers from my store :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom