Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
^^ wow those employees trolled #NT way...

Imagine they all laughing at you guys for running over there... Smh i would be 38-hot

oh i kno i got 600 saved up if i sell for 400 then im set student discount they $899

Hate to break it to you but NO way selling a pair of WTL's gonna net the price of a MacBook. Maybe...MAYBE it would cover full retail on an iPhone 6...the small memory joint too. Should just oop someone here...

didnt the girl that answered the called came up and see the situation ?

Nope. I don't even know what girl looks like.

I literally described it as best I could in such a short amount of time. I said "the new lebrons that came out today. The what the lebrons. They look really really ugly" and she said yep that's them.

Tell me how they were just some standard white/navy soldiers smh

Copped manually on NDC, by my brother for under retail with 20% off. He the real MVP. Lol. I told my family this would be my swan song from sneakers due to other priorities,hopefully permanently(but I'll always have a place in my heart for sneakers. so we'll see. Lol). But I couldn't think of a better way to go out. can't wait for these to come in! And the wait makes them that much sweeter when I get them.

She knew the keyword Lebron, doubt she knew "What The" part. And Soldiers are kinda ugly so she did her job.

Yup

FC dropped price again in an hour 450-475 now

So any seller on eBay expecting 400+ is delusional unless it's like a 14 or something

FC price after fees is 370 and it's early still
it's because the sellers that shelled out 250+tax in NY want their money back asap and don't want to take any risks. These will go back up to around 500+ and stay there. 

She knew the keyword Lebron, doubt she knew "What The" part. And Soldiers are kinda ugly so she did her job.

Yeah I'm not faulting her at all one bit. It's my fault for not giving the exact name or product code like I do when I call a nike outlet

[quote name="lino32" url="/t/532801/lebron-xi-wtl-us-9-13-maison-collection-8-23-updated-8-18/75570#post_21590096"). But I couldn't think of a better way to go out.[/quote]
Columbias in December, maybe?

I sure do wish I was back home in Worcester today, that Boston RSVP would perhaps make up for my failure at copping today!

Got my pair. Guess I'm in the minority that think these look better in pics. Gonna rock them but I'm kinda tight about the 250 ticket.

Back
Top Bottom