Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
dudes risking a checkout issue over some ebates....
roll.gif

Got my pair. Guess I'm in the minority that think these look better in pics. Gonna rock them but I'm kinda tight about the 250 ticket.
Same here, these look turrible in hand :lol: but then again I've always thought they were horrendous... I actually almost missed picking up my pair, luckily my girl woke me up before 1

Was able to cop off NDC. It said error after I was waiting in line so I assumed I didn't get them.. Tried again and waited another 5 min and got a message saying they were already in my cart :lol:

I didn't mind at first when I thought I didn't get them but when they were already in my cart I figured why not?? :smokin

I say that these WTLs should end the entire "What The" series. Nike can't out-do this or re-do this with the Kobes or KDs. 

Sorry to  derail the thread but if you're using eBates, you're already losing.
eyes.gif
  Shopdiscover FTW! 

Got a few pairs coming in but these were way harder than any limited GR I've tried for. 

Man I ain't even gonna bother to go through the 70+ pages this thread jumped since I last checked in.
laugh.gif

Congrats to those who have been wanting these from jump and able to snag a pair.

Back
Top Bottom