Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
i used ebates this morning for ndc...now cant find it.    they better honor my purchases, I copped almost every release today.    keyword - almost   
frown.gif

Last edited:
Dude was telling me after I "low balled" him ($350) that these were gonna skyrocket after all the people got their online pairs because only the resellers got pairs online. Also I would never find a size 8 below $420 because there's not as many of the small sizes and just on and on. I'm like dude I got one guy willing to let them go for $360 and you're telling me I wont find a pair below $420? I'm tempted to just buy from a consignment shop at this point so I don't have to deal with the people who think they're FC.

Dude was telling me after I "low balled" him ($350) that these were gonna skyrocket after all the people got their online pairs because only the resellers got pairs online. Also I would never find a size 8 below $420 because there's not as many of the small sizes and just on and on. I'm like dude I got one guy willing to let them go for $360 and you're telling me I wont find a pair below $420? I'm tempted to just buy from a consignment shop at this point so I don't have to deal with the people who think they're FC.
its release day...ppl will want top dollar for them...

just wait a bit and it'll settle down

still can't believe I got them. my girl planned a trip for us upstate with all her friends and bfs for the weekend and I was tight because I couldn't enter raffles and my only shot was online with a bummy connection. was contemplating goin to the trip later but didn't wanna be that guy. guess karma paid off. congrats to those who got through. looks like it was fairly easy, especially if I got through which I never do.

Does anyone have a link to a description of all the CWs used on these? Someone who actually knows what they're talking about, not Chad the brodawg making his best guess
laugh.gif

Much appreciated.

anyone else get hit with no captcha on ndc? for the kobes there was captcha..pretty weird.. didn't understand that. copped off footlocker tho!
Got captcha after being in line for 3 minutes. Let me through a couple more minutes after.

Guy in front of me at Champs put them on right after he got them. My first reaction was "what are you doing! Wearing them around this mall?" and I joked with him and the cashier for a minute. After he left, the more I thought about it, the more I realized that he was a real fan of the shoe (or the prestige that comes with wearing WTL). He wasn't gonna flip them, he wanted to wear them right away, even around the mall and out to his car. Props to him.

As opposed to the guy in line a few down from us that was talking to the manager like "i'll take whatever size you got extra off your hands, you know, help out the commission" ****...

Guy in front of me at Champs put them on right after he got them. My first reaction was "what are you doing! Wearing them around this mall?" and I joked with him and the cashier for a minute. After he left, the more I thought about it, the more I realized that he was a real fan of the shoe (or the prestige that comes with wearing WTL). He wasn't gonna flip them, he wanted to wear them right away, even around the mall and out to his car. Props to him.

As opposed to the guy in line a few down from us that was talking to the manager like "i'll take whatever size you got extra off your hands, you know, help out the commission" ****...
Or he just wanted to flex real quick.
nthat.gif
 But I feel ya brooo.

I got thru on NDC this morning, feels good. Also got another pair of Elite SE (un)champ for $330 shipped. Love that red and gold...

Remember when people were saying that no one would trade for WTL for the 2k's? Looks like the 2k's are way more limited lol

Same here. Not going above $350 +international shipping, but damn do I want a pair
Lol at that price your better off buying fakes.. These were super limited my local hoh is usually stock heavy and the lady said there was about 5 pairs per size

Back
Top Bottom