Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Lol at that price your better off buying fakes.. These were super limited my local hoh is usually stock heavy and the lady said there was about 5 pairs per size
That's about $400+, that would get ppl a real pair.

Same here. Not going above $350 +international shipping, but damn do I want a pair
Lol at that price your better off buying fakes.. These were super limited my local hoh is usually stock heavy and the lady said there was about 5 pairs per size
These were not SUPER LIMITED. They prob made at least 10x as many pairs as the (un)champ pack, which was pretty limited.

Guy in front of me at Champs put them on right after he got them. My first reaction was "what are you doing! Wearing them around this mall?" and I joked with him and the cashier for a minute. After he left, the more I thought about it, the more I realized that he was a real fan of the shoe (or the prestige that comes with wearing WTL). He wasn't gonna flip them, he wanted to wear them right away, even around the mall and out to his car. Props to him.

As opposed to the guy in line a few down from us that was talking to the manager like "i'll take whatever size you got extra off your hands, you know, help out the commission" ****...

thats how it used to be back in the day. buy them and wear them out of the store.

Wore my Kings Crowns today..... no 1 shoe for me out of the XI line still
pimp.gif
yo where'd you pick your brons up at today?

I think the POLL needs to be update so the WTL is added and I can change my Vote

Holy crap ndc order shipped already

can't remember if UPS picks up in Memphis on Saturdays? I do have a tracking number that is not live yet, maybe the end of the day..... what can brown do for me?

Crazy story. Called nike Georgetown at about 2 to ask what they would do with left over pairs. Worker causally told me they were now available in store first come first serve since 1:30. I live about 30 minutes away got there at about 2:45, called 5 minutes ahead worker said there were still pairs but all would be gone within next 5 minutes. I got there in time and was able to secure the last pair in size 9.5 after some badgering of the employees.

Back
Top Bottom