Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
thing is I only had enough for retail today was just wondering in a few weeks if these will rise or sink in price

thing is I only had enough for retail today was just wondering in a few weeks if these will rise or sink in price
I would like to say drop, but they were $250 retail, which is near $300 with tax and any shipping cost already. Dunno if they will drop lower than $360 range...

might give in and pay 430 for the WTL
indifferent.gif
, struck out on NDC this morning.

Msg sellers to save approx 10% on the fees. Go thru paypal.

I would like to say drop, but they were $250 retail, which is near $300 with tax and any shipping cost already. Dunno if they will drop lower than $360 range...
usually thats what i do message them to through invoice to save

yeah I mean already at 250 is steep, so if I saved up I could do the resale in a few weeks, just can't go outside of the budget right now

I guess that is a pro for people looking on the resale market, some of these people can't afford to sit on multiple pairs of $250 shoes and will look to unload them to get their cash back in a few weeks, I mean it does sound like there are a lot of these hitting the resale market 

Last edited:
well.. i guess thats the last xi.. probably going to try and cop some lows for the low now.. looking at getting sprites and biscayne bay lows.  

its been real guys.. I am not sure If I am ready to make the transition to the 12 yet.. 

Last edited:
I
um... i even posted on the last page that the KC are my favorite.

updating the poll isn't an update. its a complete refresh which requires redoing each entry. the line is at the end. no need to start the process over again.
guess I just thought there was a template to copy and paste and delete

Oh well I big E

so the 4 months that these were delayed were they making pairs.... can someone check production dates so i can figure out did nike make more while we waited for the sept 13 RD

This is crazy man. So used to striking out online and by RSVP and I wind up copping a pair online MANUALLY AND GOT A RSVP PAIR MANUALLY. That's crazy to me. How my luck just change for this release. Anyway after thoroughly observing my RSVP pair I can say that the left show looks better in person than the right shoe. From pics I thought the right shoe looked better. But after really taking a look in hand, the left shoe looks more like a "what the" shoe than the right. The right just looks like a south beach variant to me. Anyway still fire. Glad to double up. Probably give the second pair to my son but I'm scared hell get into unwanted situations at school and in the street over them. It's a shame.
View media item 1179618View media item 1179619

My hoh said the tee was a QS so I couldn't use my $20 VIP on it. I have $50 in rewards because I can't use them :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom