• Total voters
Im still salty I coudn't cop these today  Finishline did me dirty 
mean.gif
. Oh well hope I can get a pair under $310

shoulda ordered and shipped home to boston.. no sales tax.. ca tax is killer

yal got a link to some ts to go with?

Me either......:\
Me either......:\

It was strange. I thought their "OOS check back we constantly replenish our inventory" message was bs. Sorry you couldn't atc but I would keep NBAStore.com tabs open and check back. Oh and just in case that subpost "Lurkers boast with no help" was aimed at me...I post when I have time and I included the the site where I copped so others could benefit.

really can't believe all that bad luck I had today domestically. like everything that could've went wrong on sites, went wrong. cart on FNL, spa after paypal confirmation. EB cart jacked with 10 mins to go....not even able to cart on NDC.

I think this is a sign from based god that I need to take some time away from shoes.

just got back from my HoH and got 2 pairs that were unclaimed. according to an employee, they had a total of 24 pairs and  6 were unclaimed.. crazy stuff

really can't believe all that bad luck I had today domestically. like everything that could've went wrong on sites, went wrong. cart on FNL, spa after paypal confirmation. EB cart jacked with 10 mins to go....not even able to cart on NDC.

I think this is a sign from based god that I need to take some time away from shoes.
NAH B! Just sell the one you have and cop your size for $350+/- and get it brother! We need you in this with us!

Probably the reason no one's paying your listing any mind. I hope they restock not because I want a pair hut just to stick it to these resellers.
talking just to talk ha?

not to call anyone out, but i've had 4 NTers offer me between $350-$370 already tonight.  told them all i'd sleep on it.  plus you checked the listing out.

so that make 5 people that have at least opened my listing and we just getting started bchs.

so what were you saying?  oh yeah, you were hating on something or nother

calm down. if you really want them just go on ebay you wont be taking a big hit.

but at least you got the RF 3s...

NAH B! Just sell the one you have and cop your size for $350+/- and get it brother! We need you in this with us!
lmao I have someone who wants to do a straight swap. I'll prolly go through with that. just been crazy lately brah...I'm not saying I'm sort of online shoe copping god by any means, but I'm more surprised when I don't cop something as opposed to getting it in cart and freaking out lol.

boutta size swap this wtl, take my Ls with dignity and be on hiatus until further notice. been scressful smh.

Last edited by a moderator:

lmao I have someone who wants to do a straight swap. I'll prolly go through with that. s*** just been crazy lately brah...I'm not saying I'm sort of online shoe copping god by any means, but I'm more surprised when I don't cop something as opposed to getting it in cart and freaking out lol.

boutta size swap this wtl, take my Ls with dignity and be on hiatus until further notice. been scressful smh.
brotha I went from copping DBs no problem to not even getting a WTL from NDC....

we all been there....

calm down. if you really want them just go on ebay you wont be taking a big hit.

but at least you got the RF 3s...
tbh these rf3s are garbage bro lol...I pretty much all but ooped one after seeing current prices. don't even know what to do what this one. maybe trade it for something nice. I still really want lunars.

doubt it.  i know i'm not
I could have sworn you said you didn't resell. Then when you were called out, you changed your tune to you only resell for slightly above retail or at retail to help others.

Nearly everyone resells, some more than others.
roll.gif

I remember this. I remember this!!!!
this was funny indeed. I think his flexing in the restock thread was even better. But this portion of a message really took the cake for me. The thirst to dump quickly is real lmaooooo  
laugh.gif

Probably the reason no one's paying your listing any mind. I hope they restock not because I want a pair hut just to stick it to these resellers.

talking just to talk ha?

not to call anyone out, but i've had 4 NTers offer me between $350-$370 already tonight.  told them all i'd sleep on it.  plus you checked the listing out.
so that make 5 people that have at least opened my listing and we just getting started bchs.

so what were you saying?  oh yeah, you were hating on something or nother
To hate would to want to be in your position and that's ridiculous, as for just to talk only input you've added to this thread also is that you won't waiver from the resell price you've set and that was obviously to get attention.

roll.gif

I could have sworn you said you didn't resell. Then when you were called out, you changed your tune to you only resell for slightly above retail or at retail to help others.

i did say that.  and i was like that.  i think it was bigJ505 who went back and dug up my NT listings.  and i challenged him to contact all the buyers from my listings and ask them how much they actually paid.  i never heard back from him on that.  i also posted my last 25+ (+/-) ebay listings showing where i sold everything for retail, including toro 4s and other things i could've made scratch on.  i never got a reply from bigJ505 on that either.  

now, i'm like F it.   i'm always guaranteed at least 3 pair of everything locally.  shoe prices are getting stupid.  i'll sell the extra pair for whatever i can get to take the sting off the pair i keep.  as of 10:30pm eastern time, my What The Lebrons cost me $130.  trying to get that down to "free" asap

this was funny indeed. I think his flexing in the restock thread was even better. But this portion of a message really took the cake for me. The thirst to dump quickly is real lmaooooo  
laugh.gif
ahhhh, ronaldcinho.  you wanna go there.  your broke *** asked me to "look out for a brother".  lmao! 

like we've split a six pack before.  boyyyystop.

talking bout "i don't pay resell" but gotta want ad for some retro 3 88s in your sig.  you twisted

:rofl:

i did say that.  and i was like that.  i think it was bigJ505 who went back and dug up my NT listings.  and i challenged him to contact all the buyers from my listings and ask them how much they actually paid.  i never heard back from him on that.  i also posted my last 25+ (+/-) ebay listings showing where i sold everything for retail, including toro 4s and other things i could've made scratch on.  i never got a reply from bigJ505 on that either.  

now, i'm like F it.   i'm always guaranteed at least 3 pair of everything locally.  shoe prices are getting stupid.  i'll sell the extra pair for whatever i can get to take the sting off the pair i keep.  as of 10:30pm eastern time, my What The Lebrons cost me $130.  trying to get that down to "free" asap

Wasn't anything to get back to you about. You are what you are and it was clear as day. I provided thorough proof of what you denied even posting a listing where you said "I thought resell would be better but it wasn't so I just want to make my money back."
5lab3 listing.

Last edited:
To hate would to want to be in your position and that's ridiculous, as for just to talk only input you've added to this thread also is that you won't waiver from the resell price you've set and that was obviously to get attention.
not necessarily.  some poeple just hate to hate.  you know that.

Back
Top Bottom