• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Just got a pair in size 9 and one shoe was an 8 :smh:
Now gotta go to the store tomorrow and return it.

this was funny indeed. I think his flexing in the restock thread was even better. But this portion of a message really took the cake for me. The thirst to dump quickly is real lmaooooo  
laugh.gif
ahhhh, ronaldcinho.  you wanna go there.  your broke *** asked me to "look out for a brother".  lmao! 

like we've split a six pack before.  boyyyystop.

talking bout "i don't pay resell" but gotta want ad for some retro 3 88s in your sig.  you twisted
if you'd like I could post the whole convo.....either way, you lost this argument bruh....

*doesn't charge resell

*asks someone if they're into paying resell price

Wasn't anything to get back to you about. You are what you are and it was clear as day. I provided thorough proof of what you denied even posting a listing where you said "I thought resell would be better but it wasn't so I just want to make my money back."
5lab3 listing.
go back and look.  i asked you to contact the people that i sold shoes to and ask them what they 'actually' paid.  that would've ended the speculation right there.  

that's what i meant by "getting back to me".  i thought you were going to actually do it since you took the time to dig up my listing.  all good tho.  

and i explained why i said i list stuff high too.  

Wasn't anything to get back to you about. You are what you are and it was clear as day. I provided thorough proof of what you denied even posting a listing where you said "I thought resell would be better but it wasn't so I just want to make my money back."

5lab3 listing.

go back and look.  i asked you to contact the people that i sold shoes to and ask them what they 'actually' paid.  that would've ended the speculation right there.  
that's what i meant by "getting back to me".  i thought you were going to actually do it since you took the time to dig up my listing.  all good tho.  

and i explained why i said i list stuff high too.  

People remember the convo. You need to read it again.

good luck with that.  you're going to have a hard time explaining that.  
I called the store already, guy said that it's a defect from nike and happens rarely. Ima go tomorrow and return it. There would be no reason for anybody to switch sizes like that, I dont even know how it happened

good luck with that.  you're going to have a hard time explaining that.  
I called the store already, guy said that it's a defect from nike and happens rarely. Ima go tomorrow and return it. There would be no reason for anybody to switch sizes like that, I dont even know how it happened

I would chat with the staff when you return it. Someone else could be stuck with a mismate too.

It could happen due to employees taking pairs out to show people then putting them back. Could have been a mistake.

Straight up I will be reselling my pair for whatever premium I can get.

And with that I will try and cop 2 more pairs of KP.

I would chat with the staff when you return it. Someone else could be stuck with a mismate too.

It could happen due to employees taking pairs out to show people then putting them back. Could have been a mistake.
yea most likely because the 8 was factory laced while the 9 was tried on. I'd like to get a 9 but if it's too complicated I'd rather just get my money back and keep it pushing.

HOH didn't pick up the phone so I took a chance to see if they had any unclaimed but to no avail. Gonna watch this fight then sleep on this release hopefully a restock if not on to the next one.

Last edited:
If you have to resell sneakers to pay for the sneakers you want then you might want to re-evaluate buying sneakers at all, if your complaint is that sneakers are expensive nowadays then you yourself just became part of the problem.

If you have to resell sneakers to pay for the sneakers you want then you might want to re-evaluate buying sneakers at all, if your complaint is that sneakers are expensive nowadays then you yourself just became part of the problem.
a lot of dudes don't have to do that but choose to do so to avoid paying for their kicks out of pocket. Makes sense if you think about it.

a lot of dudes don't have to do that but choose to do so to avoid paying for their kicks out of pocket. Makes sense if you think about it.
Never will to me, but I hate resellers so..

this right here. by the end of it though, most people would risk like $900 +$250 (for their own pair) to be able to make their pair free when all is said and done after retail, tax, shipping costs and paypal fees.

I'd at least like to hope that people don't rely on resale to pay for their own pairs. Lot's of variation of prioritization and work to reward in the world we live in.

Never will to me, but I hate resellers so..
Quick question before we get back to wtls but what have resellers ever done to have you hate them? Its not that serious (just sneakers) and oftentimes they are the only people willing to put in the work to obtain the sneakers everyone desires.

uhh, wut.

i don't have to resell to pay for my shoes.  but, even rich people enjoy free stuff

Back
Top Bottom