Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Old lady just said, "Excellent sneakers!" 
glasses.gif

numerous people have posted on foot pics. bold statement without following the thread?
Bold statement? A question is a statement? lol Ok Admin, not hear to argue wit you.
I went a few pages back and didn't see anything other than pics of the sneaks only. I asked then went to take care of my lil boy. I'm now coming back to see if someone mentions any being posted. I don't have time to go through every page when I have a two yr old to look after. 

where do you find the 300-350$ deals people , i ask any1 on ebay who has em in hand right now and i offer em 400$ shipped via paypal and i get declined wtf.

one even told me YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW SPECIAL AND AMAZING THESE SHOES ARE OFFER MOAAAAR 

i guess ebay is not the place you find these prices 

Decided to rock these out today since I have another pair on the way.

Congrats to all who copped. Let's see how many heads they turn today.

Love everything about them man, so dope on foot.

Shirt is trill too!

Bold statement? A question is a statement? lol Ok Admin, not hear to argue wit you.
I went a few pages back and didn't see anything other than pics of the sneaks only. I asked then went to take care of my lil boy. I'm now coming back to see if someone mentions any being posted. I don't have time to go through every page when I have a two yr old to look after. 

eyes.gif

Last edited:
where do you find the 300-350$ deals people , i ask any1 on ebay who has em in hand right now and i offer em 400$ shipped via paypal and i get declined wtf.

one even told me YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW SPECIAL AND AMAZING THESE SHOES ARE OFFER MOAAAAR 

Not for this nextwk you won't bcuz the fiends are out the people with that crack head itch and no patience is paying those stupid $350+ prices what size are you? I'm the common 11 and could get $350 but I'm holding out for $300

Last edited:

same here... i been gettin rejected. lowest paypal invoice offer i could find was 375...

ebay has those prices

but sometimes resellers are just stubborn

i mean you know how it goes look at your own sig

watch those listings and give it a few days

once orders come in around wednesday

people will have to unload FAST

but for now people with pairs in hand are gunna hold tight for now lol

gothmog gothmog eBay can be a joke. Sometimes you gotta find a seller with a bunch of pairs he's trying to move. They usually have more scruples and will negotiate instead of holding out for that big nut. Also search IG. I've already been told $350 for my size, but I'm gonna see if I can find a lower price. If not...I will keep it moving.

OAN...some daft kid said he accepts trades for his WTL...then asked about the Mags I have posted on my IG. :rofl: ...C'MON SON!!!

Can someone offer their opinion on why last years X goes for like $2500+ compared to these? More limited, better model?

Love everything about them man, so dope on foot.

Shirt is trill too!
Yeah I only went back to 1515, then after the Admin's comment I went back and realized I missed dis one on 1516. I was scrolling through quick. 

eyes.gif

I only went back a few pages. I had to run.
Thanks for the info, I appreciate it.

Yeah I only went back to 1515, then after the Admin's comment I went back and realized I missed dis one on 1516. I was scrolling through quick. 

I only went back a few pages. I had to run.
Thanks for the info, I appreciate it.
You can just use the gallery view

@Gothmog eBay can be a joke. Sometimes you gotta find a seller with a bunch of pairs he's trying to move. They usually have more scruples and will negotiate instead of holding out for that big nut. Also search IG. I've already been told $350 for my size, but I'm gonna see if I can find a lower price. If not...I will keep it moving.

OAN...some daft kid said he accepts trades for his WTL...then asked about the Mags I have posted on my IG.
roll.gif
...C'MON SON!!!

wtl for mags?

ive heard it all now lol

but keep in mind a lot of these resellers are bad at math lol

wont take 360 paypal but do 400 via ebay

they just see it like

"well this number is higher than that number duhhuh"

mind you that nets them THE SAME AMOUNT OF MONEY IF NOT SLIGHTLY MORE ANYWAY

but kids these days what ya gunna do lol

FYI just seen a size 12 end on ebay 375 shipped

Last edited:
gothmog gothmog eBay can be a joke. Sometimes you gotta find a seller with a bunch of pairs he's trying to move. They usually have more scruples and will negotiate instead of holding out for that big nut. Also search IG. I've already been told $350 for my size, but I'm gonna see if I can find a lower price. If not...I will keep it moving.

OAN...some daft kid said he accepts trades for his WTL...then asked about the Mags I have posted on my IG. :rofl: ...C'MON SON!!!

You should've asked if he had the whole what the series to trade lol

Every word.

Pure gospel.

4023572-7393408934-shott.gif

Thanks bro...you already know.

You on the East Coast too, you know how it used to be and how it is now...seen a lot of things change in 10+ years.

Were a majority of the resellers with their $500 WTL's even around in the game when the parts of the 2's, 3's, 4's, and 5's on the WTL, were even sitting on shelves??? Umm... probably not.

Back
Top Bottom