Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

That's when the undercutting is going to hit. Guys can't sit on $250 and the new or lower time resellers are scared not know if the market value will rise. Been seen a couple low $300s down my way only problem is if you not quick enough you have someone  come is with the $400 plus offer and you know which on they are going with. The lowest some of these guys is going is $350. Got a guy offer me 2 8.5 for $625. Lol trying to talk him down some more.
yah thats it i ll wait till wednesday and then i ll just mass offer to anyone with my size on the bay , patience patience :S 

Anybody seen the Nike "What The LeBron" shirt in a local store?  No place has them around me, and only place with them left online (FTL) says backordered...which makes me believe I may be out of luck there, even though I submitted an order just to be safe.  

Any help is appreciated.  

If you're a size XL. $13 shipping though unless your total is $100
http://www.ruvilla.com/qt-what-the-lebron.html

online pairs shipped 
nthat.gif

How did you know fnl cancelled your order? Also,, did you receive an email from fnl with the subject "your order is official!" Yesterday right after you copped?

Based on my experience if you didnt receive that email it means it failed but once you got that email it means that it went thru. Let me know cause im also waiting for the shipping email..later 
Order is official email

check paypal later and payment cancelled

called FNL and order cancelled

From my experiences ordering from ALL major retail outlets have been stellar except FNL.

edMultiple order cancelled or orders that just sit and do nothing. Waited weeks for my gator kings only to be told they were sold out and then restock later.

Order is official email

From my experiences ordering from ALL major retail outlets have been stellar except FNL.

edMultiple order cancelled or orders that just sit and do nothing. Waited weeks for my gator kings only to be told they were sold out and then restock later.
I never got the order is official email but received a shipping email this morning.  I just checked my WC account and the order is in there.  I got the splash page in the middle of ordering my shoes yesterday and went back in to find my cart empty.  So I have no idea what is going on with FNL.  I have a track number and consider myself lucky.

laugh.gif

This is what people get mad at. I understand employees copping but friends too ? 

Congrats tho...

Last edited:
That's when the undercutting is going to hit. Guys can't sit on $250 and the new or lower time resellers are scared not know if the market value will rise. Been seen a couple low $300s down my way only problem is if you not quick enough you have someone  come is with the $400 plus offer and you know which on they are going with. The lowest some of these guys is going is $350. Got a guy offer me 2 8.5 for $625. Lol trying to talk him down some more.
You should definitely split that with someone. :wink:

Saw the WTL's at local HoH and doubled up on Xx9's instead. Don't get me wrong the only reason I like them is the whole concept of it taking bits and pieces off previous models. But I couldn't see myself rocking these random colors. Shout out to the ones who copped. Smh to resellers who think they're gonna make a killing off these SE GR's

Some FNL orders may get canceled BC their store in Annapolis Mall had them in their shipment and weren't suppose to get them. JUST SPECULATION on canceling just a heads up

Order is official email

A word of advice when copping from FNL on Saturday morning refrain from using Paypal.   

The old manager from my local Footaction got a job in Dallas at HOH. Texted me yesterday and said he had my size and he drove about 30 mins to meet up and hook me up with them for retail. Very pumped and thankful for that dude
Why would you put dude on blast tho... see that's why some dudes up north that move kicks said they just stopped helping they own boy's dudes had to brag about it and then make it hot... smh..... you could have just said u got a retail pair from a connect, but had to play im cool with the side hook up card. 

hope this doesn't hurt you for future releases fam 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom