Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I've missed every decent drop and the ones I did catch sold out before I could even attempt to get them in cart.

Last edited:
for all the collections of 11s ive seen...mine included, ive got to think the Blackouts were the ones that most people slept on and very few people have. I have not seen one "collection " pick with them. Did anyone grab and keep them because they are not on Ebay at all?

I don't see what all the hype is about the acid lions. Also, it blows my mind that people prefer them over the Elite SE.

for all the collections of 11s ive seen...mine included, ive got to think the Blackouts were the ones that most people slept on and very few people have. I have not seen one "collection " pick with them. Did anyone grab and keep them because they are not on Ebay at all?
There's a few on ebay around retail

I passed on em because i wasn't paying retail for a predominantly black pair of xi's when everything else was had with discounts... smart move on Nike's part to make low quantities

I don't see what all the hype is about the acid lions. Also, it blows my mind that people prefer them over the Elite SE.
I like the acid lions but i agree... blame the hype train

had a younging try to sell me a worn once pair (vvvvvnds lol) for $190. ebay prices are nutty too

what's not to love about an all black with gum bottom? very nice change from the loudness or icey bottoms as of late, the se low was sick imo but not everyone is gonna feel them. the se elites tho were  very mediocre; the champ pack X puts those to shame, comfort wise, look wise & performance wise

Last edited:
Picked up my pair Saturday from hoh. Even with the higher quantity of pairs produced I'm thankful I was able to cop these. I didn't notice the multi-color speckles on the left shank plate from pictures but it was one of my favorite details when I saw them in person.

unfortunately not...0-6 in raffles and struck out everywhere online haha.

i'll be patient and wait for prices to drop a bit before really looking for a pair.  been spending way too much lately anyhow..
 i have spent entirely too much recently but even after the long way i would have been regretting passing on these. Just need the all black roshe flyknits then im gone till november *hopefully*

Picked up my pair Saturday from hoh. Even with the higher quantity of pairs produced I'm thankful I was able to cop these. I didn't notice the multi-color speckles on the left shank plate from pictures but it was one of my favorite details when I saw them in person.
i didn't even notice the different flywire til i saw them in person

These are some wild kicks ... I was upset when I skipped on the WTKDs so I copped these... Not sure if I am going to keep them though

Back
Top Bottom