Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
for all the collections of 11s ive seen...mine included, ive got to think the Blackouts were the ones that most people slept on and very few people have. I have not seen one "collection " pick with them. Did anyone grab and keep them because they are not on Ebay at all?

The anthracites are actually my favorite of the XI's. I've worn them wayyyyy more than any of my other pairs.

laugh.gif
as I look down at his sig
I have 2 pairs Sir

yea some time between 1pm and 1:20pm they did the update.

i got a pair on saturday from them but still no shipping confirmation. starting to get a little worried. 
ahh good for you...should be ok for now.  until u hear of others getting order cancels...

for all the collections of 11s ive seen...mine included, ive got to think the Blackouts were the ones that most people slept on and very few people have. I have not seen one "collection " pick with them. Did anyone grab and keep them because they are not on Ebay at all?
The all blacks are the only pair I'd trade my WTL's for, and I'm not 100% sure I'd even do it but I've been wanting that pair since those prototype-pics of LBJ in practice. Shoulda just copped 'em when they dropped smh.

It's ironic that the two pairs are such polar opposites lol but w/e.

Last edited:
Might fit a little tight depending on how wide ur foot is.
Yeah I got slightly wide feet. Man what's up with Nikes inconsistency with sizing? Kobe 9s are all over the place too. If there anything like the Kobe's 9 flyknit low I should've gone with a 11.5 instead. Smh.

Thanks for 411. Repped.

Last edited:
The all blacks are the only pair I'd trade my WTL's for, and I'm not 100% sure I'd even do it but I've been wanting that pair since those prototype-pics of LBJ in practice. Shoulda just copped 'em when they dropped smh.

It's ironic that the two pairs are such polar opposites lol but w/e.
I see a pair on ebay in my sz 14...but....ehh....im in retirement mode ...and am  only in  for maybe 1 pair a season.

Perhaps ill trade something for um down the line but I grabbed the Acid Lions to make up for that miss.

dang...owelz...haha stay on the hunt i guess
yea some time between 1pm and 1:20pm they did the update.

i got a pair on saturday from them but still no shipping confirmation. starting to get a little worried. 

Check your order status. Mine just changed to released to ship. Should be gettin that shippin email any minute. If your order is "1 unit ready to ship" then relax. It's a done deal.

So after still not getting tracking from FNL I called and they said my order is being routed through stores to find stock (yeah like that will happen). Once it goes through 10 it will automatically cancel. I've had this happen on restocks with FNL but not on release day orders. I just checked and I got my order confirmation at 8:00:32 EST time. That means i checked out within 30 secs after they dropped and am still going to get cancelled. WTF! I am pissed. This is after having my NikeDC RSVP rescinded and striking out on all raffles.

It seems that everyone that copped was able to grab multiple pairs
Yeah I RSVP'd a 9.5 by accident so I copped a 10.5 on nike.com and then when I went to go pick up my kicks at niketown I found out I reserved a 10.5 ... I sent multiple DMs and I got confirmation after I sent 9.5 ...

So after still not getting tracking from FNL I called and they said my order is being routed through stores to find stock (yeah like that will happen). Once it goes through 10 it will automatically cancel. I've had this happen on restocks with FNL but not on release day orders. I just checked and I got my order confirmation at 8:00:32 EST time. That means i checked out within 30 secs after they dropped and am still going to get cancelled. WTF! I am pissed. This is after having my NikeDC RSVP rescinded and striking out on all raffles.
mean.gif
 ..is that what they normally do? WTF....store stock...hahahaha. You gotta better chance of Jesus bringing them to your doorstep!

whats the lowest you guys seen the se lows go for? i want a pair but not stressing it that much to pay rape

Back
Top Bottom