Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
List is someone on twitter that I know pulls the entire online stock file that can be dumped into an excel spreadsheet the same way an employee could print it off to take inventory. He is not the same person that I know that sees the shipment and inventory firsthand. It wouldn't make any sense for me to use the two sources having the same info as further evidence to their legitimacy if it were the same person... It's true and 100% accurate. That's the stock that JJ had. There were only 50 pairs of Ferrari 14's total online and they had multiple stores with more stock than that.
I tried to tell everyone, if you wear it or need it for your girl that $320+ at B4B and elsewhere would be good prices. Those sellers will have 5-10 people fighting over each pair through PM's on eBay too. Played out the same way for WTKD. People couldn't get pairs off for $275 and size 7's were selling for $550+
So am I hearing right the Eastbay was back orders or is that a lie? Anybody got shipping confirmation?

has anyone gone up a size in the 11's and seen a noticeable difference? I went from a 13 to a 14 in the 10's for one pair and it was alright. Obviously fit better in the 13.

just scored a kings crown off eastbay for 221.39  
smokin.gif

i started liking it more and more after i saw them on feet

u right its just the gold elite.  got excited there for a second. guess ill be returning these lol
Definition of a hypebeast right there. You liked them, but then you found out they aren't King's Crowns so now you're gonna return them? Who does that? Plus how do you even confuse those 2 shoes? SMH

Last edited:
KP

WTL

MK

ASG/GK

Champ Elite High

Superhero Elite

Blackouts

Team Elite

Gammas

the best ones in that order 
glasses.gif

Definition of a hypebeast right there. You liked them, but then you found out they aren't King's Crowns so now you're gonna return them? Who does that?
listen up .  eastbay does restocks real fast.  u have to act fast . order first ask questions later. thats how ive hit on many of their restocks.   the shoes look very similar.  dont come at me with hypebeast crap and worry bout yourself

listen up .  eastbay does restocks real fast.  u have to act fast . order first ask questions later. thats how ive hit on many of their restocks.   the shoes look very similar.  dont come at me with hypebeast crap and worry bout yourself
Riiiight.....these shoes above look so similar they could be mistaken for twins....lol

How'd that line go again........"hypebeasts we know 'bout ya............"

Definition of a hypebeast right there. You liked them, but then you found out they aren't King's Crowns so now you're gonna return them? Who does that? Plus how do you even confuse those 2 shoes? SMH

Lmao!

Seriously... What a hypebeast.
so i state i like kings crown.  i buy gold elite by mistake . im at work . my coworker yells update. i add to cart. i submit order. i look at it and realize its not kings crown.  then you call me hypebeast... 

Its too late now bro,

You're a hypebeast.

Its too late now bro,

You're a hypebeast.
lol. u guys make me laugh.  im 33.  i had aqua 8s back in 7th or 8th grade . that gives me license to say what i want whenver i want een in this game sooo long .  

I tried to tell everyone, if you wear it or need it for your girl that $320+ at B4B and elsewhere would be good prices. Those sellers will have 5-10 people fighting over each pair through PM's on eBay too. Played out the same way for WTKD. People couldn't get pairs off for $275 and size 7's were selling for $550+

You havent told anybody anything we didnt already know about this. Pls stop trying to hype up the resellers into buying up the odd sizes. Leave them for those of us who actually wear them & want a chance at buying them for retail!

lol. u guys make me laugh.  im 33.  i had aqua 8s back in 7th or 8th grade . that gives me license to say what i want whenver i want een in this game sooo long .  

Last time I checked Aqua 8's fall under the GR category. So this just confirms you have been a hypebeast since the 7th grade.

BTW, Make sure its not these bro.... I don't think you can return shoes from last long ago.

air_jordan_8_0_aqua-1.jpg

Last edited:

Last time I checked Aqua 8's fall under the GR category. So this just confirms you have been a hypebeast since the 7th grade.

BTW, Make sure its not these bro.... I don't think you can return shoes from last long ago.

air-jordan-8_0-aqua-01.jpg
oh brother.  your life's purpose is to call me hypebeast. go ahead you win.  now go back to work or do something productive. stop wasting your time. 

That's what I'm saying. If he bought them because he liked the way they looked as he originally stated then he wouldn't be returning them. He bought them only because he thought they were the more popular "King's Crown" colorway but since finding out they are just Gold Elites he decides he doesn't like them anymore. If that isn't hypbeast mentality, then what is

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom