Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I CAN wear a size 8 since you wanna be so smart, just cant play ball in it. Oh and yeah, asking for a sz 7 trade from a person who obviously does NOT wear anything near a 7 is a resell?? ...dont come off sounding all dumb

...but oh yeah, you bought that sz 7 for someone else when all you've done is talk about resell price for it
Most won't realize that a person who truly wears a size 7, can finesse a size 8 depending on the shoe. 

Those that wear a size 6-6.5 are the ones really looking to buy a size 7 men's release and are willing to pay that reseller price.

Me personally, I'd buy a size 7 or 7.5 men's release only, if I could cop at retail. If not, the size 8 will definitely do (with an elite sock) LOL!

Last edited:

Y'all should've eaten your veggies and drank more milk as kids.
Won't work, seeing as I'm a female and all 
laugh.gif

you don't think so. There are people who scored multiples but thinking they were going to get a payday. For instance if the average resale is $350 and I paid $272 to MD, after ebay fees of $35 + pp $10.50 and insured shipping $20, that would leave me with about a $12 profit. It's not worth having money tied up in paypal for up to 21 days when a person could simply return them
who insures a package thats not over $500 ? lol 

if you cop for 270 youll probably sell for $350-370 thats at least $70 of profit after shipping

There she goes, wrong again. Of course you CAN wear a size 8 but it's a full size too big for you so you're a reseller for buyjng any size that isn't yours, by your bitter and lonely cat lady logic. I can wear a size 12 but (if they were whiny little babies) the size 12 people would throw a fit if I bought those for my best friend in the military without a chance to buy her size. And god forbid I learn a lesson when we can't get her a size 7 on WTKD 6 and she had to pay up for a resell pair, oh I'm a big bad reseller bc I have a memory
roll.gif
. LMAO so you were completely wrong about everyone knowing what I said already, lets just make that clear (since that was your whole premise for replying). Then I politely tell your sorry self that I don't want to trade my size 7 (which uhhhhh apparently at the time you knew was worth about double your size 8, right?? TRYNA MAKE A COME UP LIKE A RESELLER) and then I see from your inbox reply how you really have no idea about any of this and now I just feel sorry for you.

No edit: you got your size 8 from Shoe Palace so you didn't even pay retail anyway hahahaha STAY LOSIN!
Beyond you guys argument. Just wanted to let you know, that I personally can wear a size 7-7.5.

So, if I can't get a men's only release in a size 7 or 7.5, I'd buy the size 8 at retail before paying resell price. 

Therefore, labeling a person who normally buys size 7, but cops a size 8 on a men's only release as a reseller is a bit flawed and stereotypical.

However, props for looking out for your friend 
happy.gif

Dropping $250 plus tax to make $70 profit is hustling backwards if you ask me.
70 X 10-20 monthly is... $700 to $1400 (forget if your moving 25+)

Not a supporter, but most resellers (well the good ones) look at the long run profits. 

So, I doubt they'll call it hustling backwards.

hustling backwards is buying a super GR like Sport Blue 6s or Crimson 3s and being forced to sell for below retail 

70 X 10-20 monthly is... $700 to $1400 (forget if your moving 25+)

Not a supporter, but most resellers (well the good ones) look at the long run profits. 

So, I doubt they'll call it hustling backwards.
too much effort.. for all of that you can get a job and make more money.

it's not hustling backwards

just not that rewarding

the more pairs you have, the more rewarding
Most, if not all, two bit resellers paying retail plus tax aren't pulling more than 1 or 2 pairs. If you're getting 10+ pairs then its a decent flip

How so?
If you need to drop $250+ to make a measley $70 back, then you need to find a new hustle or a job that pays more than minimum wage. I paid $184 plus tax for my pair to keep, but even if i was considering flipping these it would still be a waste of my time at that price

hustling backwards is buying a super GR like Sport Blue 6s or Crimson 3s and being forced to sell for below retail 
No, that's just called stupidity

Last edited:

too much effort.. for all of that you can get a job and make more money.
I have a pretty good job at a high end investment bank, but 70 extra dollars for clicking a computer button for maybe 5 minutes of my saturday morning and dropping them at the post office on the way to work is a no brainer. Hell even 20 for doing that is a no brainer. I maybe spend 10 minutes on shoes that I sell. When did more money for nothing become bad

Well, for all those who missed out on the WTL release, you can thank the people who posted up above for that

Most, if not all, two bit resellers paying retail plus tax aren't pulling more than 1 or 2 pairs. If you're getting 10+ pairs then its a decent flip

If you need to drop $250+ to make a measley $70 back, then you need to find a new hustle or a job that pays more than minimum wage. I paid $184 plus tax for my pair to keep, but even if i was considering flipping these it would still be a waste of my time at that price

No, that's just called stupidity
lol personally i worked two jobs all summer just to have a little cushion, i sell **** on the side for fun money.

I sold 3 pairs for $420 each so i mean i guess $350 is measley to you, to me thats enough to cop something interesting or  blow on some other ****. Really i prefer not working while having classes all the time. 

And hustling backward = stupidity lol how could it not

Back
Top Bottom