Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Can't believe I was SERIOUSLY considering $600 for the WTL 
laugh.gif

Can't believe I was mad when I missed that $550 preorder
laugh.gif

I really can't believe that through all the mockery, @DRE DAY I3  came out the real MVP
laugh.gif

Can't believe I was SERIOUSLY considering $600 for the WTL 
laugh.gif

Can't believe I was mad when I missed that $550 preorder
laugh.gif

I really can't believe that through all the mockery, @DRE DAY I3  came out the real MVP
laugh.gif
I cant believe that its hard to get these in my size and decent price.

well, what would you consider a decent price?

I was one of those that wanted this to end my collection of XIs... months ago it was looking improbable, closer to RD it looked smoother. I had already set my over/under that I would pay and the market analysis beat my speculation by far.

Anything around $400 might have been a go 2 weeks ago. 2 days before RD, I was turning those down left and right, BUT the prices still beat whatever the hell I was prepared to pay months ago and i'm loving it

If you wanted them, this is the best possible scenario you could've hoped for besides the obvious "they should've made a million" type of answer

I was one of those that wanted this to end my collection of XIs... months ago it was looking improbable, closer to RD it looked smoother. I had already set my over/under that I would pay and the market analysis beat my speculation by far.

Anything around $400 might have been a go 2 weeks ago. 2 days before RD, I was turning those down left and right, BUT the prices still beat whatever the hell I was prepared to pay months ago and i'm loving it

If you wanted them, this is the best possible scenario you could've hoped for besides the obvious "they should've made a million" type of answer

I wouldn't pay over $350 for another pair and thats a stretch.

nice paypal need to select me too

whoever got miami nights on CG for $70 i hate you

Last edited:
Pairs from NDC and FNL just came in.

If this is still relevant, production dates are 12/20-4/03 for one pair, and the other pair had production of 12/20-4/07 on the left and 12/20-4/29 on the right. 

Last edited:
Originally Posted by NorwayDre  

I wouldn't pay over $350 for another pair and thats a stretch.
I can dig it, that's exactly what I paid

I would've paid about $280 from finishline (if I didn't get cart jacked) so it didn't hurt too much... and it's still waaaaay less than what I would've paid at each stage of my re-evaluations lol

So I guess they cancelled my shirt order for the WTL t shirt via FTL. Anyone know where they are still available in medium?

So I guess they cancelled my shirt order for the WTL t shirt via FTL. Anyone know where they are still available in medium?
The website still says they're instock but back-ordered. Call customer service to see what's up. You just might have to wait longer to get it. I bought a medium the other day and they were shipped from retail stores.

Last edited:
Ya thanks I did some looking into it and they may have just broke my orders into two since I bought something else with it and only got an email receipt with shipping info on it for that item. My checking account still shows the total charge pending so I'm guessing that's what's happening.

damn these size 14 folk better act quick before the pairs that actually made it out are snatched up
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom