Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
One thing I don't like about th WTL is that the shoe parts are just painted instead of being the color. It's like a white shoe was just painted. Bear with me if this is the common thing with the What The series.
Here is an example. Wish the panel was fully orange. Would do better durability wise.
That was my gripe when I first seen them in pics

I didn't know if it was bad craftsmanship/laziness, or that's supposed to be some type of stylish artistic element

Last edited:
kingsin kingsin I just think they short cutted it. It's not the end of the world tho. More tolerable than how it looked on the Everglades IMO.

I don't know what they were thinking on the release version everglades.The IDs are way better. The graphic covers the whole panel

One thing I don't like about th WTL is that the shoe parts are just painted instead of being the color. It's like a white shoe was just painted. Bear with me if this is the common thing with the What The series.
Here is an example. Wish the panel was fully orange. Would do better durability wise.

Yup, first time seeing them up close was today when mine came in, and was a bit surprised by the "printed" on method of the panels, thought for the "premium" cost they would be a tad sharper.  

On the plus side I was impressed that the whole tongue of each was actually the real tongue from the other shoe, all the way down through the laces.  Cool detail.  

Yup, first time seeing them up close was today when mine came in, and was a bit surprised by the "printed" on method of the panels, thought for the "premium" cost they would be a tad sharper.  
On the plus side I was impressed that the whole tongue of each was actually the real tongue from the other shoe, all the way down through the laces.  Cool detail.  

Yea man I agree. I think the shoe is pretty good overall. Was a surprise about the print but it's not the end of the world.

That print was a lot more cost effective than making colored panels all the way through. It sucks that just because you pay a premium price, it does not mean that you will get premium shoe/materials/craftsmanship. I was surprised that these didn't come with extra laces.

I never miss my extra pair after I sell it because I don't beat my shoes anyways
laugh.gif
yeah im the same way, i can be ocd at times but i like to take care of my stuff & in return it lasts me.
u got $500?
yeah thats the only reason i let it fly lol

Are the China lows still releasing on the 25th? I see them on the Eastbay calendar but don't see anything on the nike calendar.

Back
Top Bottom