Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
2K14's dropped silently at a Nike clearance outlet in Chicago today for $220 in the original box...that's crazy.  

All gone by the time it was posted, but still, just shows you anything can pop up again.   

2K14's dropped silently at a Nike clearance outlet in Chicago today for $220 in the original box...that's crazy.  

All gone by the time it was posted, but still, just shows you anything can pop up again.   
these damn chi town outlets get everything

Has anybody who copped the WTL from the NBA store received their orders or shipping confirmation yet? I received the letter saying there was a delay in shipping the order. I had a chat with their customer support just a while ago and she said that they no longer have the item in their inventory. They just refunded my order :smh:  

NBAStore/Fanatics is the worst.

I ordered a Clippers tank and was sent a Heat practice shirt. I told them and they sent out a replacement. They sent the Heat shirt a second time. I told them the barcode/sticker was wrong. So long story short, they sent 4 different Heat shirts before they finally requested a warehouse check to make sure I was getting the right thing.

If I could get away with never ordering from them I would. But unfortunately they operate the WOW store as well.

Sorry to hear about your mishap man.

NBAStore/Fanatics is the worst.

I ordered a Clippers tank and was sent a Heat practice shirt. I told them and they sent out a replacement. They sent the Heat shirt a second time. I told them the barcode/sticker was wrong. So long story short, they sent 4 different Heat shirts before they finally requested a warehouse check to make sure I was getting the right thing.

If I could get away with never ordering from them I would. But unfortunately they operate the WOW store as well.

Sorry to hear about your mishap man.

these damn chi town outlets get everything
this is really funny because on the jordan thread everyone is saying how chicago gets nothing and new york gets everything
laugh.gif

SF bay area CL is flooded. Yesterday was the delivery date for here. Saw a handfull listed at 350, lots at 450, couple at sillie 800. Each price point has various sizes. For sure this can be had in 350 or less, the sharks are undercutting each other as expected.

A lot more wtl released than the previous what the.

SF bay area CL is flooded. Yesterday was the delivery date for here. Saw a handfull listed at 350, lots at 450, couple at sillie 800. Each price point has various sizes. For sure this can be had in 350 or less, the sharks are undercutting each other as expected.

Man..............what outlet is that exactly?

[thread="532801"]all it takes is someone to craig the citty with 290 listings.. that arent google image verified and it will make them drop prices.[/thread]

all it takes is someone to craig the citty with 290 listings.. that arent google image verified and it will make them drop prices.

Would it be too shady to create a few postings of my pair, but sell at 320ish, just lower the resell? A lot if work to help the community tho.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Ah...MVP 6s lol. I think I've seen pairs in my size (10) being listed for anywhere from $325-450, but haven't really checked for those in a while. They're by far the cheapest MVP shoe though. Used to go for really cheap even a year or two ago.

I was able to get my pair just under $200 back in 2011. Crazy how hype has changed since then. I see a lot people on Facebook in the LeBron marketplace acting like the CTK VII's were PE's when they were sold at HOH's.

Yea  there was a couple purchase between ,1,000 to 1,500 a week before the release if I remembered. So by looking at this article once the 3 somethings and undercut drys up $750 looks like the max price

Last edited:
Nice man, glad you got yours for retail.  :nthat:

Thanks brotha! Glad we both did! After being one of the GK preorder suckers I vowed not to preorder or pay for an ATC again. Sweating it out and being able to manually cop on RD makes having these that much sweeter. One of those things where it truly felt meant to be since I always strike out on launch sell-out type sneakers.

I was able to get my pair just under $200 back in 2011. Crazy how hype has changed since then. I see a lot people on Facebook in the LeBron marketplace acting like the CTK VII's were PE's when they were sold at HOH's.
to be fair, the VI's looked horrible and wasn't a fan favorite. Although every single LeBron model got heavily discounted, the 6's were among the ones that sat extra long. I remember my local Footaction had the Big Apples for the longest time. I miss my CTK and Akron VII's. Now people really acting like ALL SVSM and ALL CTK are PE's. 

Thanks brotha! Glad we both did! After being one of the GK preorder suckers I vowed not to preorder or pay for an ATC again. Sweating it out and being able to manually cop on RD makes having these that much sweeter. One of those things where it truly felt meant to be since I always strike out on launch sell-out type sneakers.

Yeah buddy, Gator King's were my last pre-order...ever. Lesson learned! It does feel good to come up with that manual scoop on release day. I gave myself zero chance to get WTL's, the sneaker gods were kind to us that day! Didn't realize you grabbed Forging Irons...those are nice. I thought the Hero Elites would have been eBay bound by now...you are toughing it out for the sake of a great colorway huh!

Back
Top Bottom