• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
nice.. even got different sizes just in case the other sizes don't fit 
smokin.gif

Then you really didn't want the shoe.
It's not like they are going for crazy prices. Proof is in here that shows members getting their pairs for like $20 above retail after tax.

Sometimes you just have to put in some work for a shoe you want.

If you click on the link and the shoe is sold out so you don't want them then you really didn't want them.
Absolutely!

SP told me out of stock, all carts busy, Tupac coming back, paypal timed out,  please accept our TOS,  can't complete order, etc etc....

My size 13 still coming via camel back...

SF bay area CL is flooded. Yesterday was the delivery date for here. Saw a handfull listed at 350, lots at 450, couple at sillie 800. Each price point has various sizes. For sure this can be had in 350 or less, the sharks are undercutting each other as expected.

A lot more wtl released than the previous what the.
contacted a couple of those sellers that has my size they're willing to sell for $320 and $330 respectively but not sure cause its a bit of a drive were iam at they're in Newark and SJ

Last edited:
I assumed more than 2,014 were produced, but are outlets usually returns to Nike?

A bron st/fan I know had his size 11 order canceled. Told him to try in store raffles as well. He said he ordered in seconds. Didn't believe him. Told him my past fnl experiences, but he thought he was safe. :evil:
View media item 1187151

Last edited:
Anybody with a pair of 3M ropes (preferably from RLS) you wanna throw my way? Was lacing my WTLs the other day (unbelievably hard with these laces) and realized I lost the other lace

of course theres more than 2,014 pairs. 

So.... no pics of outlets or is it just some dude on twitter posting "info" ?

of course theres more than 2,014 pairs. 

So.... no pics of outlets or is it just some dude on twitter posting "info" ?
I posted it originally a few pages back, it's official, and there are pics, I just figured everyone knows what they look like.  $220, not B-grades, came in original box.  

C'mon guys....
Everything hits outlets. It's just not always reported.

Just because there are 2014 pairs released it doesn't mean only that many were produced.

Many only "x pairs produced" shoes hit outlets including titanium xx3, hoh royal foams, VIP flightposite Is, more than a game lebron 7 series, etc.

Even corks and MVP and champ pack lebron Xs hit.

C'mon guys....

Just because there are 2014 pairs released it doesn't mean only that many were produced.

Many only "x pairs produced" shoes hit outlets including titanium xx3, hoh royal foams, VIP flightposite Is, more than a game lebron 7 series, etc.

I just wish i could buy some Air Yeezy II's and DB Foamposite and DB 5's from the outlet i would have 15 posts about not paying 1k+ for the shoes..lol

C'mon guys....

I just wish i could buy some Air Yeezy II's and DB Foamposite and DB 5's from the outlet i would have 15 posts about not paying 1k+ for the shoes..lol

Burns my soul that the champ X elite hit my local outlet and I had no clue. Dem feels :smh:

Burns my soul that the champ X elite hit my local outlet and I had no clue. Dem feels
mean.gif
I was super salty when those hit the outlets..I didn't want the lows in that pack anyways.  

That  would be the number 1 shoe on my list I would drop $400 on that you talking about earlier, Champ X Elites are perfection to me.  
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
The 2ks were a shoe that if I got,I got,if I didn't I didnt,move on. Shout out to my dude with the kobes and the iPhone sticking to his guns. But at outlet price,I'd cop at once. Haha.

Back
Top Bottom