Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Yeah concrete for some of our tests. I dont want diesel or this other crap we've mixed up spilling on my feet. Plus besides the spills there are a couple more hazards Roshes might not stand up to.

I almost had some Aways from the $70 Villa sale in the size I want, but got jacked.

Last edited:

as @nycsad92  said Roshes are good but not if you're on concrete and since you said diesel and fumes I'm sure it will be. I have 2 pairs I bought for work and they look like racing slicks after a few months. Now I wear the triple black Huarache runners for work, better sole and more stability the only downfall is they're like socks just like Roshes so anything wet that touches them will soak through to your feet 
ohwell.gif

So is everyone moving over the to XII thread? I haven't even looked in there yet... that shoe is not growing on me at all.
shoe is doodoo to me (12s); & if i was in that situation i have a small beater pile in my garage, playoff 8s last shot 14s my hopping shoe carbon X and some old free runs

maybe @mehoneydee could scoop an all black pair of acg's & put a gel insole in them to make em feel better; i would NOT reccomend buying an xi to use for that type of work, 5+ hours in those casual & my feet start to scream(without switching the xi insole out)

Last edited:
I dunno. I would rock the Timbs like dude recommended or maybe some Foams. Something that can take a beating and is comfortable (wouldn't call Foams comfortable).

Gator, maybe they can make a retro Lebron thread (kind of like the AJ Retro 2 thread which has most of the traffic for the 2)? And peeps can post their pick ups, debate over models, etc.

ATM, unless they have nice iD options, I'm probably going to be ghost in the Lebron 12 thread besides color way unveilings (which you can see on sneaker blogs).

Last edited:
I wont be on my feet the entire time, but some of it will be physical work. The thing can run remotely, but no escaping the smell no matter what I do. Hm...replacing the soles is a good idea too tho.

Thanks for all the suggestions. I think I caught all them for reps

out of the shoes present on the WTL i actually own.. ASG 7.. dunkman 7. cannon 9. smh i had the red carpets but let them go in a DUMB A** trade. smh what was i thinking

EDIT: forgot i own the KP11

Last edited:
I don't know bcuz that's my absolute favorite LeBron ever. That was stupid.
laugh.gif
I think I'm the only man on the planet that doesn't like the red carpets, back when I got my South Beaches and Grinches off a dude in the same week he offered me red carpets for like 200 (unworn) didn't even think about buying em 
laugh.gif

I think I'm the only man on the planet that doesn't like the red carpets, back when I got my South Beaches and Grinches off a dude in the same week he offered me red carpets for like 200 (unworn) didn't even think about buying em 
laugh.gif
It's crazy...I got a pair of DS Dunkman 7s (in a size 14 no less) for $180 shipped. That was maybe 2 years ago. Also scored Kobe ASG 5s (part of the reason I want the LB 7s so bad) for like $130.

if you got WTLs and none of the inspirational pairs you gotta send your WTLs back
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I'll go take them back tomorrow. I had Wheat AZG, blk/red and Allstar Lebron 2s and blk/gold 3s but lost them in a house fire and then the SB8s but I fenced em a few years ago.
Good idea hopefully someone sends back my size.
Wait, you didn't "eat"? ...what happened to your power ring circle?

Last edited:
I hold a little guilt because I told him I'd help him cop, but ultimately took the turn and got my own pair. NDC only had a size run of 8-14 though right? Onius is a 7.

I have a few WTL components:

Big Bang 9s
Dunkman 7/9
PP/Re-entry X
KP XI

I've never even tried on anything before the 7

I hold a little guilt because I told him I'd help him cop, but ultimately took the turn and got my own pair. NDC only had a size run of 8-14 though right? Onius is a 7.

I have a few WTL components:

Big Bang 9s
Dunkman 7/9
PP/Re-entry X
KP XI

I've never even tried on anything before the 7

So then @GatorBeltsNPattieMelts  is at fault... she got the only 7 
laugh.gif

I just looked through local listings and the smallest I'm seeing is an 8 but if I see that unicorn of a 7 I know who to hit up.

I had a 7 in my cart from B4B but couldnt bring myself to hit the pay button because I really wanted a 7.5. I wish I had now... :smh:

Last edited:
^^^^ She serious too. :lol:

Gotta' go thru my stacks tomorrow. I got a couple. So pissed I uploaded my SB 8s after Lebron choked away the Finals that year tho... :smh:

Back
Top Bottom