Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
soud soud Those are very fake. But a replica of a PE he wore in the first round I believe. Either way they are not releasing. One of the telltale signs are the 2 eyelets above the lateral swoosh. The flywire does NOT come through them on real Nike pairs. the laces go through them under the fuse. Wish they would have released though. Better than the Team Elite.

Last edited:

^ I'm pretty sure those are fake, but that is a nice colorway.
me too Man 
happy.gif

@soud Those are very fake. But a replica of a PE he wore in the first round I believe. Either way they are not releasing. One of the telltale signs are the 2 eyelets above the lateral swoosh. The flywire does NOT come through them on real Nike pairs. the laces go through them under the fuse. Wish they would have released though. Better than the Team Elite.
maybe, but i like this color thanks for sharing your information  
wink.gif

WHHHOOOOOAAAAA!!!!!! :wow:

FALSE ALARM NT FAMILY!!!!!!! :wow:

So my dear sweetheart of a woman and future wife, tells me she's gonna take me out to a fancy restaurant and we have reservations and the whole sha-bang when she gets in from work :rolleyes

So on the way there she says "you know you've been acting mean all week because you didn't get those sneakers and honestly the way you've been acting you really didn't deserve them " :\

I got pissed instantly and hopped on eBay and started throwing bids out like **** it whatever and talkin a little **** back I aint gonna lie >:

So we get in to the restaurant and the waitress takes our orders, so im still pissed at what my girl said in the car and on top of that she tells me when we got in the restaurant dinner is my present :stoneface:

So I said oh yea? And then I proceeded to order the 16oz New York strip and seared crab cakes on her *** just to be a **** since she was being smart :evil:

Then our waitress checks our IDs to get us drinks and says "ooooohhhhh a birthday boy but why do you look so upset are you ok?" I told her I was fine and I'm okay :frown:

So my lady starts recording me with her phone and asking me random questions like are you happy and how was your birthday and basically patronizing me knowing that I'm upset :smh:

So out of no where the waitress pop out the corner of my eye with cake and s big *** sparkler and the whole restaurant went crazy and applauded for me :smile:

So now I'm smiling and being nice and the waitress says hey let me take the cake to the back and cut your slices, so I'm talking to my chick saying sorry and thank you and the waitress brings back our slices of cake and then.......

BOOM! SHE LIFTS UP A BLACK AND RED BOX AND I DAMN NEAR PASSED OUT!

This had been the greatest birthday ever :pimp:
I WON I WON I WON A TROPHY [emoji]127942[/emoji]

man I honestly think had you not come to your senses towards the end them WTLs woulda stayed under the table :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congrats!!!

**loser elites for 320? Damn. DAMN. Kinda.... want? Somebody talk me out of it....

Last edited:
^^^ DO IT Patti!! Essentially retail and tax. Dude must NEED to move. Been sitting on em too long.

I would take em at that price.

Last edited:
Hey guys, if Nike shipped you WTL in a damaged box definitely worth contacting them and asking for a discount of some kind! Including Ebates and the refund got these for $194 
smokin.gif

WHHHOOOOOAAAAA!!!!!!
eek.gif

FALSE ALARM NT FAMILY!!!!!!!
eek.gif

So my dear sweetheart of a woman and future wife, tells me she's gonna take me out to a fancy restaurant and we have reservations and the whole sha-bang when she gets in from work
eyes.gif

So on the way there she says "you know you've been acting mean all week because you didn't get those sneakers and honestly the way you've been acting you really didn't deserve them "
ohwell.gif

I got pissed instantly and hopped on eBay and started throwing bids out like **** it whatever and talkin a little **** back I aint gonna lie
mad.gif

So we get in to the restaurant and the waitress takes our orders, so im still pissed at what my girl said in the car and on top of that she tells me when we got in the restaurant dinner is my present
indifferent.gif

So I said oh yea? And then I proceeded to order the 16oz New York strip and seared crab cakes on her *** just to be a **** since she was being smart
devil.gif

Then our waitress checks our IDs to get us drinks and says "ooooohhhhh a birthday boy but why do you look so upset are you ok?" I told her I was fine and I'm okay
frown.gif

So my lady starts recording me with her phone and asking me random questions like are you happy and how was your birthday and basically patronizing me knowing that I'm upset
mean.gif

So out of no where the waitress pop out the corner of my eye with cake and s big *** sparkler and the whole restaurant went crazy and applauded for me
smile.gif

So now I'm smiling and being nice and the waitress says hey let me take the cake to the back and cut your slices, so I'm talking to my chick saying sorry and thank you and the waitress brings back our slices of cake and then.......

BOOM! SHE LIFTS UP A BLACK AND RED BOX AND I DAMN NEAR PASSED OUT!

This had been the greatest birthday ever
pimp.gif

I WON I WON I WON A TROPHY [emoji]127942[/emoji]
Wow congrats man, she's a keeper!

teambigfeet  - footlocker has aways size 14 for 179.99  and black low gums size 12 .  wish they had 10.5  really want those lows

any updates on the order bro?
This is all I see when I goto "Order Status." Haven't received any emails about shipping delays or cancellations yet, but since its only been a few hours I'm guessing they haven't really started processing or checking the warehouse to verify its in stock. Did you order from them too?

Last edited:

Hey guys, if Nike shipped you WTL in a damaged box definitely worth contacting them and asking for a discount of some kind! Including Ebates and the refund got these for $194 
smokin.gif
They got you flagged now, said this is your final courtesy discount. Time to start a new account. Nike been doing this a lot lately.

This is all I see when I goto "Order Status." Haven't received any emails about shipping delays or cancellations yet, but since its only been a few hours I'm guessing they haven't really started processing or checking the warehouse to verify its in stock. Did you order from them too?

View media item 1188469

That's how my order status has looked for exactly one week:rolleyes

That's how my order status has looked for exactly one week:rolleyes
Sorry to hear that. Hopefully they ship yours out soon. If mine gets cancelled, I won't be mad. Worst case scenario, I'll probably get a $10 store credit from it

They got you flagged now, said this is your final courtesy discount. Time to start a new account. Nike been doing this a lot lately.
Yep, noticed that too. I think I head somewhere they flag accounts based on the phone number associated with your account. Not too sure about that though, anyone in here got any more info on how Nike flags accounts?

Yep, noticed that too. I think I head somewhere they flag accounts based on the phone number associated with your account. Not too sure about that though, anyone in here got any more info on how Nike flags accounts?
by credit card billing address

man I honestly think had you not come to your senses towards the end them WTLs woulda stayed under the table :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congrats!!!

Thanks Patti and yea I never really made to much of a fuss about them until she started bothering me and patronizing me about not getting them :\

But she was only messing with me because she knew she already had them :smh:

Can't live with them and you can't live without them :lol:

Wow congrats man, she's a keeper!

Yea man thanks, wouldn't trade her for the world :smokin

Not to mention she's bought about a third of my XI collection :D

She copped me Miami Nights, All-Star Games and now What The Lebrons :pimp:

She can try to leave if she want ...... I ain't letting her go no where!!!! :evil:

http://gifsoup.com

Last edited:
Thanks Patti and yea I never really made to much of a fuss about them until she started bothering me and patronizing me about not getting them
mean.gif

Yea man thanks, wouldn't trade her for the world
smokin.gif

Not to mention she's bought about a third of my XI collection
happy.gif

She copped me Miami Nights, All-Star Games and now What The Lebrons
pimp.gif

She can try to leave if she want ...... I ain't letting her go no where!!!!
devil.gif

Damn, hopefully I can find a girl like that one day 
happy.gif
!

Nice to be able to cop these for $320 after the headache morning drop. Def buyers market right now before they shoot back up down the road.

man it's hard being a girl and your dude likes kicks--did it once and it was scressful.

luckily my boo doesn't so anytime I buy him **** it's out the blue and he's SUPER appreciative :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: He make more than me tho sooooooo he can buy his own $300 shoes :tongue: :rofl:

man it's hard being a girl and your dude likes kicks--did it once and it was scressful.

luckily my boo doesn't so anytime I buy him **** it's out the blue and he's SUPER appreciative :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: He make more than me tho sooooooo he can buy his own $300 shoes :tongue: :rofl:

Works both ways. Hard to have a girl that loves bags and pumps :lol:

Works both ways. Hard to have a girl that loves bags and pumps :lol:

true. Especially when I read about dudes who pay for their women's weaves :x A good weave cost about as much as a pair of WTLs anyway :lol: Plus I JUST went back and saw Bob say he took her to the bahamas for her Bday. Actually, she still came up a lil' short if you ask me LOL shoulda looked at her like "uh ma'am is that all? You couldn't double up?"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom