Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

So I went in to my footlocker to get the kings pride, tried it on, and asked to also get the kobe 8 pit vipers in my size. Nightwing2303 recommended for guards to try out switching the insole of the kobe 8 with the LeBron 11's insole and you'll get that low to the ground feel. (because honestly im not built like LeBron and I cant handle my basketball shoes having so much cushion considering im only 6ft 2 and 165 pounds and built scrawny like kd.) So that's what I did, switch the insole and it felt amazing. Decided I was going to buy both the kobe's and the leBrons but he asked me why I switched the insoles. So I explained how I planned on using em for basketball and he then proceeded to say that's stupid and how im not the customer this shoe was targeting. Made it feel like I was an idiot because I wasn't using it for casual use. I just said forget it and went to a shoe palace to get my pairs. But anybody else get that problem when they go in to get leBrons?
Should have just checked him real quick! Last time i checked the referee's opinion didn't count outside of the game.

Does putting a lebron xi insole inside the kobe 8 work?

For casual walking yes, if yer gonna ball in the kobes then no. Lebron cushioning is extremely thick and high so if you tried it, the chances of you rolling your ankle in the kobes will increase IMO because your ankle joint will be way above the shoe now.

Last edited:
KC's dates are usually wrong tho...

and bron just ****** with everybody... won't believe it till i see it
nerd.gif

SMH at members in here.
I am convinced that some people really are dumb.

People know damn well certain shoes consistently run different,especially Lebrons.

How are you suppose to know your size in a shoe that is brand new and always fitting different each series?

That doesn't mean you dont know your own true size if a certain shoe runs small and you have to go up.Most people wear their true size in 95% of shoes.The only shoes I have ever had to wear a higher size in are kobe 8's kd4's and lebrons.

Maybe it's just my foot then, but I've worn a 12 in everything except the Kobe 7's, which we all know was a travesty lol, but I say people don't know their true size when they talk about heel slippage or movement within the shoe of your foot - that can only mean you are wearing something too large.

I'm just picturing seeing someone wearing all of this and laughing

:smh:

View media item 623009sorry if already posted but hopefully hinting at svsm xi?

Interesting, it depends on how they're colorblocked. If anything I'm sure he'll hook up his old team. I'm shocked VJ King hasn't started getting more attention as "the next Lebron"

These are too nice. Ignore if these images were posted already.

View media item 622064

Something is missing. These look very plain.

So I went in to my footlocker to get the kings pride, tried it on, and asked to also get the kobe 8 pit vipers in my size. Nightwing2303 recommended for guards to try out switching the insole of the kobe 8 with the LeBron 11's insole and you'll get that low to the ground feel. (because honestly im not built like LeBron and I cant handle my basketball shoes having so much cushion considering im only 6ft 2 and 165 pounds and built scrawny like kd.) So that's what I did, switch the insole and it felt amazing. Decided I was going to buy both the kobe's and the leBrons but he asked me why I switched the insoles. So I explained how I planned on using em for basketball and he then proceeded to say that's stupid and how im not the customer this shoe was targeting. Made it feel like I was an idiot because I wasn't using it for casual use. I just said forget it and went to a shoe palace to get my pairs. But anybody else get that problem when they go in to get leBrons?

I hope you liked the pit vipers and didn't just buy them for the insole.

He should have kept his comments to himself.

Magic...the VJ as "the next lebron" would be hilarious. The kid has range as a shooter, but he doesn't have the speed, power or court vision bron did at that point in his young career. VJ will be a solid college player but has a long way to go to show he'll be a superstar in the Association

Nightwing said the 11 is Lebrons best shoe to date, period.. That's pretty awesome and it's hard to argue performance wise, any shoe that feels better each time you wear it is just amazing and something I'm all for.. Still, aesthetically not the best Lebron ever, that title still goes to the x IMO..
Love the 11 though it's just not shaped as well as Petrie's 7, 8 or x

Magic...the VJ as "the next lebron" would be hilarious. The kid has range as a shooter, but he doesn't have the speed, power or court vision bron did at that point in his young career. VJ will be a solid college player but has a long way to go to show he'll be a superstar in the Association
what his full name?

Did Lebron have power as a 9th grader though? I think that's something he grew in to.

I could see it happening...look at OJ Mayo. Him playing for St Vincent's helps.

I think he's more athletic than he shows, sort of like Harrison Barnes.

Did Lebron have power as a 9th grader though? I think that's something he grew in to.

I could see it happening...look at OJ Mayo. Him playing for St Vincent's helps.

I think he's more athletic than he shows, sort of like Harrison Barnes.

He is for sure in a good position...SVSM will get him all the help he needs to develop his game. But at what...6'6", he seems a bit slow, doesn't (or maybe hasn't yet developed) have that explosion Bron had. Mayo is up and down. It will be interesting going into 14 and 15 to see how he develops.

I see a Nick Anderson style game for him, solid shooter that can score inside if he needs to but nothing dominant about him. But...time will tell. Either way..he's no Lebron.

For a $340 sale I would not have said a thing what an idiot.
Anyway the TWs are growing on me but those black laces kill me. Anyone know a place that sells similar lebron laces?

Copped the KP yesterday at Nike.. Went with my true size 10..
I got about a half inch of room in the toe box..
But my pinky toe still feels pressure..
10.5 was OOS but I could imagine they would've been too long..
Hopefully they break in..

Last edited:
Anybody know where I can still get a pair in the Bay Area, CA or Online?
Got a sz10.5 and fits a little snug, looking for a sz.11.

Last edited:
Copped the KP yesterday at Nike.. Went with my true size 10..
I got about a half inch of room in the toe box..
But my pinky toe still feels pressure..
10.5 was OOS but I could imagine they would've been too long..
Hopefully they break in..
They should break in once the foam material and the lunarlon insole molds to your foot.

If I'm working at a sneaker store and someone is trying to put me $340 closer to my goal, he could be buying the second pair to use as a football for all I care
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I hope you liked the pit vipers and didn't just buy them for the insole.
Loving basically every kobe so far, figured now was a good time to get one

and im so glad a lot of people from where I live isn't feeling these LeBron's. Made it easier to find a pair especially in this day and age of  the sneaker game

Back
Top Bottom