• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Agreed.

Not really feeling the black/gold XIs that much. I think Pabs mentioned it, and I agree that they would look better with black laces.

plain is fine but they look even more bland because the kings pride already are black and gold

i still like the other ones bt mainly because the remind me of the kings pride

Are these customs? Cause I'm feeling these, I saw on IG
no, those are the terracotta warriors. release next month but already dropped in china this month.

on another note, the preheats look nice even though it's pretty much just the big bang colorway on the XI's.

Finally saw them in person last night. Still don't really like them, especially for the price, but they are definitely interesting looking.

I finally got around to opening the package from ndc :lol:

and they are :smokin in person...the mint really makes the shoe pop...

tried them on and thank yeezus i went with the 11 instead of tts...fits like a glove

agreed did a leg work out with these bad boys held up well traction as was comfort was bar none compared to other kicks i worked out in. Def using them for future work outs really cuts the fatigue down when performing a lot of jump movements. 

Is the first page updated with all the known colorways as of right now??? I would think there would be more colorways but I haven't really been in this thread like that. Slowly starting to like the 11, but hating the price....

Naw, the front page is missing the Forging Irons, the Carbon Fiber pair with pink foil lining, the T Rex GS pair, and the Christmas colorway.

Looks like something iron man would wear!!
nether the less if I had the cash to splash i'd probably cop a pair to ball in, theyre mad sturdy yet hella light, and low to the ground, definite guard shoe!!

Back
Top Bottom