Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Got shipping confirmation on Chinas from Eastbay and KP from Bouncewear.

On a a side note, bunch of sizes just went grey on NDC. Hope they didn't oversell again.

I have around 30 Lebron XIs. I didn't get the Forging Iron, Popsicles, Metal Lustra, Silver/Red Elite, Black/Mango/Gold Elite, Blue/Silver Elite, Red/Gold Elite, Blue Suede EXT, Easter Low, Crimson Red Low, Lava Low, Biscayne Low, USA low, Turbo Green Low, SE Low and who knows what else. 40+ colorways plus the gawd awful NSWs.

I'd like to go back and get the FI and Red/Gold Elites but Nike is making it hard.

Last edited:
Countdown timer on the Chinas right now
laugh.gif

Just got my shipping confirmation from NDC. That was fast..... Got my order confirmation 2 minutes after checking out.

Last edited:
I have around 30 Lebron XIs. I didn't get the Forging Iron, Popsicles, Metal Lustra, Silver/Red Elite, Black/Mango/Gold Elite, Blue/Silver Elite, Red/Gold Elite, Blue Suede EXT, Easter Low, Crimson Red Low, Lava Low, Biscayne Low, USA low, Turbo Green Low, SE Low and who knows what else. 40+ colorways plus the gawd awful NSWs.

I'd like to go back and get the FI and Red/Gold Elites but Nike is making it hard.

Got your wtl's right?

Mam, debating $310 shipped for WTL. I have a pair and got it for 20% off Nike. I know this would seem easy call but so many other things going on. Geez!

Wait, look how there laced, probz someones pair
yea it looks like the guy removed whatever shoe was there and replaced it with his left wtl shoe just to take the pic! and for the shoe to be placed amongst all of the lows...smh

Last edited:
NBAStore finally cut me off like KCamp with that cancellation on my WTLs today. Ended up with $20 in promo credit . Can't say I'm too eager to deal with these cats again. See some of y'all on the 12s thread

Mam, debating $310 shipped for WTL. I have a pair and got it for 20% off Nike. I know this would seem easy call but so many other things going on. Geez!

LOOK at it this way

250 plus tax plus shipping if you would've copped on finishline

so youre basically paying what?? 30 bucks over that.. not bad.. these kicks are worth it..

At the end of the day remember their are only shoes and I guarantee an opportunity will arise to cop your kicks.

yeah, smurfs, genie, pretty much anything that was blue was a name for them depending on the person and their feelings behind them

Ahh I see. Sometimes I get left in the dark with nicknames and I'd have to check page after page to see if I can catch it, lol. Thanks for the info bruh!

Back
Top Bottom