Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
WTTs, those red ones are exactly the same colorway as the elites but they don't look as nice without the glossy panels on the SEs

LOOK at it this way

250 plus tax plus shipping if you would've copped on finishline

so youre basically paying what?? 30 bucks over that.. not bad.. these kicks are worth it..

Yeah I know. I wouldn't even post this if it wasn't so hard to just decide. Lol but I a appreciate the input bro trust.

At the end of the day remember their are only shoes and I guarantee an opportunity will arise to cop your kicks.

Yeah I'm withya. Priorities over everything. I was gonna see who I could maybe help out here or anyone but we'lll see man. I don't wanna mention anything that gets me flagged. lol. thank you again.

Chinas shipped
nthat.gif

Once I have those I'll take the collection picture and close the book on these XIs.

local HOH still had my size in the chinas, detail in person is sooooooo nice
nthat.gif
. really impressed with these over the kobe 9 chinas.

When I was born, the nurses at the hospital saw my footprints on the birth certificate and thought someone was playing a joke
laugh.gif

I could have rocked those Aways out of the womb
sick.gif

When I was born, the nurses at the hospital saw my footprints on the birth certificate and thought someone was playing a joke :lol:

I could have rocked those Aways out of the womb :x

Ive seen your on feet pics. Totally believe you.

This NY Company A-hole is always on some nonsense. Take a quick look through his listings for a complete rundown of reseller shenanigans. Got a sample pair of Yeezy for 50 racks?!?! :smh:

Bless the fools who buy from him. And less than 1,000 pairs of WTL?!?!

Last edited:
alp alp

Exactly why I said the the fools who DO buy...I've those crazy listings with 10 available 3 sold etc...homie got his hustle, but just rakin fools over the coals.

alp alp

Exactly why I said the the fools who DO buy...I've those crazy listings with 10 available 3 sold etc...homie got his hustle, but just rakin fools over the coals.
yup, it's kinda like fishing. He puts all those lines out there so he's bound to reel something in from time to time. Plus it helps that he's a power seller

Am90 Moon Landing for like 1200

and the tag on the WTL:
[h2]If you wear these, most people will think u out yo mind[/h2]
These Lebron XI Premium's current value is approximately $5,250.00. 

HAHA GOLD

People were waiting in line outside of select retailers for WEEKS, or at least overnight for a few nights, to obtain these, only to find out that the only way most of these were able to be purchased was to win a raffles or online Twitter confirmations. 

He does good pictures though

:lol: yeah his listings are a joke but when I was in the yeezy thread someone says he just puts those ridiculous listings out but if you message him he gets somewhat "reasonable" with the price negotiations if you're serious.

The current value of these Air Yeezy 2 SP's is approximately $25,000.00.
Yet he has a full size run, sitting on half a mill of red octobers yet hes gonna give em to us for only 300K.

Straight Trolling

Last edited:
laugh.gif
yeah his listings are a joke but when I was in the yeezy thread someone says he just puts those ridiculous listings out but if you message him he gets somewhat "reasonable" with the price negotiations if you're serious.
I'm not going to lie. His listings be the first I wait for to see, so I can 
roll.gif

Still have a ways to go on these, need 1 more ID, GK, Maison Elites, Mango Elites, KP. Will double up on blackouts and graffitis, then will move onto samples (like the SVSM pair on the bay)

This NY Company A-hole is always on some nonsense. Take a quick look through his listings for a complete rundown of reseller shenanigans. Got a sample pair of Yeezy for 50 racks?!?! :smh:

Bless the fools who buy from him. And less than 1,000 pairs of WTL?!?!

That guy is a tool. I wouldn't even care if he kicked the bucket. He is everything wrong with this whole sneaker thing.

He actually be moving stuff though so can't even get mad.

I don't think any of the big ticket items move. Some of the things I've been looking for, he's had them listed since launch days from a few years back lolz. Judging by his feedback, I think he only moves small items and most recently... GMP for $899? You've got to be kidding me. Surprised anyone would be crazy enough to pay that much for a GMP unless it's being shipped to someone's son who's birthday is coming up while they're in school in Nigeria.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom